Nandu:  What are you thinking Manik.

Manik:  Just that you are so beautiful...from inside as well as outside.

Nandu:   (Making a cute face) Manik, you have not seen me from inside, how would you know?

Manik stares at her and they both burst out laughing.  They order their favorite dessert of sizzling brownie and leave the restaurant.

Manik:  So madam, did you enjoy the evening?

Nandu:  I always enjoy all the time that I spend with you Manik.

Manik:  Dittoo.

The valet brings Manik's car and both drive off.  Just when Manik is about to take the turn towards Nandu's home, she stops him.

Manik:  What happened?

Nandu:  Manik, I have told home that all of us are having a night out.  I want to spend the night with you.  

Manik:  Nandu....

Nandu:  (Putting her finger on his lips) Sssshhhhh Manik. Chalo.

Manik:  Where?

Nandu:  To our apartment on Carter Road.

Manik smiles.  They reach the apartment and Nandu picks up her bag from the backseat.  She can see some tension on Manik's face.  They reach the apartment and as always it is spic and span because Manik's mom has a wonderful housekeeping staff who keep everything neat and tidy and in order. 

Nandu:  Will you have coffee?

Manik:  Yes.

Nandu makes coffee and both have it while talking about their respective professions.  Later they retire to the bedroom.  Nandu is wearing her normal night suit which she wears at home and Manik is wearing a sleeveless vest and tracks.

Manik:  You want to watch a movie?

Nandu:  Yes.

They watch Pretty Woman as that is Nandu's favorite movie.  They cuddle on the bed and are absolutely comfortable with each other.  Their being comfortable in every situation is the USP of their relationship.

Manik:  Nandu....

Nandu:  Hmmm....

They both sit upright still hugging each other.  She has her head in the crook of his neck.  Silence ......just the sound of their breaths and heartbeats.

Manik:  Nandu, I need you. 

Nandu:  I know Manik.... 

Nandu faces Manik and caresses his cheek.  Her kisses her palm.  She shifts her position and sits on his lap putting her one leg on each side.  She is dangerously, intimately close to him.  The desire is overflowing in their eyes.  Manik claims her lips and the dam of his self-control breaks lose.  He moves his hands over her back and kisses her with all his strength.  She does the same.  He starts feeling her through her clothes and she does the same.  Her position is such that she can feel Manik's arousal. They break the kiss to breathe and Manik starts removing the buttons of her top.  She arches her chest forward and adjusts her pelvis over his arousal.  Manik frees her upper body of clothes and gives his utmost attention to both her assets equally.  Nandu is wet and cannot take this pleasurable torture any more.  She rides her pelvis over his arousal more intimately.

Manik:  You are driving me crazy Nandu....

Nandu:  Manik I cannot wait.  

Manik shifts his position and she is below him.  He frees himself and Nandu of their clothes and starts to finger her.

Nandu:  Manik please....(moaning). 

She pulls him to her and kisses him while massaging his arousal.  Manik breaks the kiss, spreads her legs, and in one swift motion, occupies what belongs to him only.  Her wetness acts as a lubricant and soon they build up a rhythm.  Manik looks at her to see any signs of pain, but her eyes are closed and he sees serenity and divinity on her face.

Manik:  Nandu please open your eyes and look at me.

Nandu opens her eyes and looks at him and he sees satisfaction and fulfillment in them.  Suddenly Nandu contracts her pelvic floor muscles and that takes him more in her and drives him crazy.

Manik:  I feel so safe inside you Nandu, as if nothing can harm me.  It is home to me.

They again set a rhythm, faster this time.  Finally they both have their release at the same time and fall asleep in each other's arms.

How did you like this part friends?