Chapter 16:I one was a Blood slave.Now I'm a Blood mate.Lucky me.

ابدأ من البداية

Anything to get him a good distance away...

He smiled, and led me through the rest of the crowd.

When he finally led me out of the cluster of vampires we were standing in a circular opening that had a long round dining table with only Six people. I recognized three of them.

It was Debra, Rubin, and Beth.

Crap!

Beth smiled at me, but Rubin covered her smile with a hard kiss.

Ewe I think I might barf.

I smiled back at Beth when I noticed she was wearing a blue version of my dress, and her hair was not spiked up.

We're twins ha.

Debra was giving me her usually hag glare, but I noticed a man sitting next to her with an arm around her waste. He was a bright red head with tons of freckles, pale skin (Shocker), And tall lean figure, but he was human. He must be her blood slave.

"Mother, Father, this is Ember," Creeper suddenly spoke up, and bowed.

He was speaking to the two vampires I didn't know. His parents.

His mother had light red hair, dark reddish eyes, sharp nose, plump cheeks, and a round figure, but still quite skinny. She was wearing a plain silver ball gown with long sleeves, and her hair was put up in a tight bun.

She was smiling at me.

"Ember!" Creeper suddenly pinched my thigh.

I nearly smacked him right then and there, but I quickly realized he was trying to get me to bow.

I curtsied.

Creeper nodded in approval, then brought his gaze back up to them.

"So this is the one you chose? I've heard quite a lot about her," His father spoke.

His father was examining me from head to toe.

His father was a very scary man. He had The same black hair as Creeper with a shade of gray, dark almost black eyes, Sharp tight cheekbones, the same thin sharp lips as Debra, And chalk skin, and he wear a gray tuxedo.

"Yes father. She is."

I looked at Creeper, and noticed something.It shocked me...He was nervous.

"Well she smells divine, and She's quite pleasing to the eye, but I've heard she's got a foul tong," His father shook his head in disapproval.

Anger, and possessive feelings seeped into me faster than anything I've ever felt. They were radiating from something else. Holy crap I'm feeling someone Else's emotions?!

My eyes widened, and I looked around for the owner.

Creeper stood next to me with a pissed off expression.

OH.... crap. Another connection dammit.

"She learns fast though father."

I felt fear seep in. Why was he scared?

"That may be but does she show any signs of breaking? If not you know you will have to dispose of her."

Oh crap I understood now. He was scared for me.... damn.

I felt my own emotions mixing with his, and all I wanted to do was help him.

"Father that is not necessary. She is perfect."

I could feel my emotions wanting to come undone, but I had to keep them in check.

"I doubt that. Your sister says she has no manners or respect what so ever."