†Chapter 15†

♚Eve's POV♚

What the hell?

How did Dominic (A/n:Dom is Dominic )knew where I lived.Fucking bastard.Well I have two problems now.

I looked behind me and saw Raphael driving my car.He rolled up the window and smiled akwardly.

"Uhmm can I sleep here for the night?I..I..I just had to 'cause there was a fight at our house cause Emma told me that Dad and my step-mother are fighting"He said and I just nodded not saying any words.

"I'm sorry what had happened a while ago I didn't know what came into me"I nodded again because I was still shocked.

"Hey?"Raphael waved his hand at my shocked face and I gave him the letter.I knew that he was gonna blow his mind off.

"BLODDY HELL!WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?IF THAT DOMINIC GETS YOU I WILL KILL HIM.I WON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU LIKE OVER MY LIVING GORGEOUS AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HELLA BODY"He shouted and I just laughed.

"Really over your gorgeous and absolutely perfect hella body?"I asked and he quirked an eyebrow at me and I just shrugged.

We talked all night like the accidental kiss didn't happen until he brought it all up.

"Uhh..about the kiss I-"I shushed him and said

"Raph,will you shut up"I put my hands up in the air.

"I mean that didn't mean anything right?"I asked him and he just said a plain yes and walked away.Weird.

I walked until I was infront of the guest room.I heard crying?.What is this boy doing?.

"I should've fell for you Eve,I should've.You always put me in the friendzone.Well if you don't like me then just remember that I like you" He said.

"Move on"I suddenly said and his eyes grew wide.

"What are you doing here?"He asked me and I laughed.

"This is my house you dummy!So you like me yeah?"I said while going and sitting at the corner of his bed.

"Well yeah"He scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry Raph,but I don't like you that way"I said and he just forced a smile.

"I understand"He bowed his head in shame.

"Hey everything will be alright,okay?.Let's find you a date in the next two days"I said to him and he just shaked his head.

"I don't wanna,just remember I like you okay?"He said and I nodded.

I was about to leave when I remembered where James was.Ever since our parents left he hasn't been here.I decided to call him.

ring..ring..ring..

The number you have dialed is out of coverage area.Please try your call later

The hell?!?

I called him again and again but no avail.

"RAPHAEL!"I shouted.

"Whaat?"He was shocked.

"James,where is he?I called him again and again and again but..but"I was freaking out.I was terribly shaking by now.

"Shh calm down"He said I was about to smack his head by now.

"CALM DOWN?MY BROTHER IS KIDNAPPED!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN?"I shouted at him.

He grabbed his jacket,by now I know where we are going.I also grabbed my jacket and two guns and one knife just in case.

"Let's go to Ven,he's the hacker in our gang.I suppose you have me him ey?"He asked and I nodded.

"Come on,let's find your brother"He said.

I grabbed my keys.I quickly turned on my baby black Ferrari.We went to the warehouse and went inside.

"Ven?"I shouted.I heard some sounds and I quickly got my gun then pointed it at some angle.Then Ven walked out.

"Yo,Ven I need you to track this crazy girl's little brother"I eyed him.REALLY CRAZY GIRL?.

"Aye aye boss!"He walked into a room and I followed him.

"Can I have his phone number please"He said still focusing at the computer but his hands were in a position where I'll give him James' phone number.I quickly gave it to him and he entered his number.

After 20 or so minutes he got it.

"Well he is in some sort of warehouse.Not the California warehouse but in England"What?England?.

"But how,what,where?"I asked before I blacked out.

James' POV

I waked up I realized I wasn't in my room.

XxFLASHBACKxX

I was walking through the kitchen when I heard the vase breaking.

"Hello?"I said and I heard whistling.By now I was afraid so I got our rolling pin just in case.

I quickly got my phone and called my sister but someone hit my head.I collasped at the floor and I touched my head and it was bleeding but not terribly bleeding.

XxBACK TO REALITYxX

"Wh-what do you want from me?"I asked shaking.

"Well let's see if your big sister will help you with this"He said.

"What does my sister have to do with this?"I asked still shaking.

"Well I see your sister didn't tell you anything so I have to tell you this.Ever since your family were in England your sister kept a little secret.She was in a gang.Our gang to be exact.She killed many people and harmed many people.She decided to kill one fourths of our gang.So why not kill her precious loved ones aye?"He said getting out a knife and put it at my neck.

"Why don't we start with you?"He said smiling.

"NO!PLEASE!N-"I shouted when darkness filled my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:Yo guys!

Since it's a Chinese New Year today I had to update 'cause there's nothing fun to do ^O^

Hope you have a great day ≧﹏≦

PEACE OUT ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ