∞Chapter 4∞

♚Raphael's POV♚

"Bro,come on it's time for breakfast"My sister/Emma called me for breakfast.

"Ok Em be right there in 10"I said to her.I finished bathing all I need to is get dressed.I picked up some jeans and a black t-shirt and my leather jacket.I finished it of with my black converse.I walked downstairs and greeted Emma.

"Hey Raph,I heard that there is a new transferee at our school.Someone told me she was from England.Let's greet her when she gets there"Emma said in a cheerful voice.I just nodded because I can't concentrate on eating my heavenly food when she is always talking.

I hopped in my Blue Convertable.I know I'm a badboy but motorcycles are old styled.I drove to school and arrived at 6:30.I know right?!?Too early for a badboy,but Emma has her class in 7:00.

I walked into the hallway and saw the boys.

"Hey guys,Reginald"I bowed when I said Reginald,he also bowed.

"Hey Raph,you heard about the England girl that is suppose to be studying here,I heard that she was a badgirl from their country"Christino said.The thing about Christino is he's always updated about the new thing or should I say he is the gossip boy in our group.

"Yeah Em told me,but I didn't know she was a badgirl.I guess that's a lie since people in England are innocent.(Not to be racist or something).And a badgirl?!?Hahaha everybody knows a girl is helpless (Not to be rude,I'm a girl also.Sooo...)"I laughed at them but they looked at my back.I looked and there were many people.When there were less people I saw two persons putting on shades and walking towards here.

"I guess they are here,I didn't know she had a aquaintance"Raphy said to us and we walked away.As we walked we saw Emma.OH NOO!!!.I turned back but suddenly.

"Oh no Raphael we have to meet the new girl."She said with a hint of amusement.Oh my gosh.Oh my gosh I sound like a high-school girl.

We walked and saw the new girl and her "aquaintance".

"Hi I'm Emma and this is Raphael"I groaned and saw her rolling her eyes.

"Hey I'm Eve and this is James nice meeting you but we gotta go"Her accent makes me turn on.

I guess I like this girl.

No I don't

Yes you do

No now stop

I talked to myself.We just nodded as she bid goodbye to us.

"See that wasn't too bad,and gosh her accent makes me jelous."She said.

"Hey Em I gotta go with the boys"I said to Emma and jogged at the hallway till I found the boys.We walked until we saw Eve and James with Claire.

"Hey stop flirting with my brother"Eve said very angrily.Claire turned to her and made a disgusted look.

"Ew,what's that horrible thing above your face is that a pimple?!?"Claire said but-

"Ew,what's that horrible thing above your neck is that your face?!?"Eve said.Ooh she is sassy.We laughed very loudly and when I say very loudly I mean VERY LOUDLY.

-

Classes went by very fast and it's time for lunch.We entered the cafeteria and I looked for a particular person.If you are wondering then yes,she is Eve.I looked and looked until I found her with James.We walked towards their table and I snaked an arm at her waist.

"Mind moving your arm?!?I wouldn't do that if I were you"Eve said to me clearly irritated.

"Why princess?!? Does it bother you?!?"I said to her smirking.She scrunched up her nose at the word "princess".Suddenly a sharp knife was pointed at me I was shocked but I didn't want to make a face that shows shock to her.I guess she was a badgirl actually.I quickly took my arm off of her.There was silence until-

"Uhmmm okay.This is James my brothah and who are your followers?!?"She asked me.I heard a few hey's and a few God her accent makes me turn on.

"Ughhh.The one beside your brother is Christino and beside him is Raphy and next to him is Andrei and next to me is my fellow buddy Reginald"I said to her as I patted Reginald's shoulder.

The ball rang signaling it's time for another boring class.I groaned-

"Hey guys let's ditch class"I said to my friends.

"YESSS!!!"They said fist pumping the air.We walked outside then suddenly Reginald questioned me something.

"Why did you looked shocked a moment ago?!?"How did he know?!?

"Wait how did you know?!?I asked him with one eyebrow raised.

"Duuh I'm your close friend of course I know what's wrong with you.Was that about that England chick?!?"Reginald said to me.

"Yeah,she got annoyed at me and pointed a sharp knife at my leg"I just simply shrugged.

"That's what you get from not believing she's a badgirl."I rolled my eyes at Christino.

"But I talked to her and question her many things like why she was titled a badgirl and she said she was in England's most feirce,feared and strongest gang I also questioned her why she moved here and she just simply said that a tragic incident happened."He said and we were like shocked upon hearing what Christino just had said to us.

Well time to question her many things and I have to find out where she lives.Not to sound like a stalker or anything.

"Raph,time to go home"Emma said to me when she was beside me.

"Ok Em,bye guys we have to go home now I'll see you guys tomorrow."They just nodded and waved towards us.

We drove home and I smirked when Eve walked in towards a house that was beside us.

Well nice meeting you Eve or should I say neighbor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:Well hope you guys like the story.

Guess what they are neighbors!!!

Well you know that because you read the story.

Anyways I still hope yall like it...

xKissesx