"What is your problem?! You keeps glaring at me this entire time and now you wanted to get in the way with our time together!" Lauren walks up and stand in front of Dinah and holds my right wrist pulling me to her. 

"Y/n is coming with me you like it or not! So i suggest that let her hand go Jauregui!" Dinah pulled me to her.

"No! She's coming with me later! Or maybe we can ask her and we both know that she will always going to choose me!" Lauren says smirking at Dinah. 

The four of them looks at me, i just let a deep sigh before freeing my hands the one that Dinah is holding, she looks at me with sadness but i give her a reassuring smile before facing Lauren who have a big and proud smile on her face. 

"Lauren i think i am going with Dinah and ally later" the smile on her face vanished instantly and looks at me "i don't want to be the third wheel again, you should spend your time with him not with me." I smiled at her kiss her cheek but not like the kiss i usually do it was a simple peck not the one with so much meaning. i turned around because if i looked at her any longer  i knew i will take it all back, all the words i say!Dinah, ally and i all walks out and go to our class.

We are now at Dinah's house they scolded me about what happened to the party. Ally ask me if i wanted to join them this summer because she's going to visit her grandparents in Texas, Dinah and ally's cousin Camila that i didn't meet last night because i was at the party that time, are going with ally, i told them that i will ask my parents first and i'll text them later.

When i got home i saw Lauren and my mom taking at living room, if i'm not hurt about what happened earlier i am going to smile and think that how my mom liked Lauren but i can't, when they both look at my way they both smile at me but i just give them a fake smile. 

I kissed my mom and give Lauren a small smile and sat in front of them.

"Honey where have you been? Lauren is waiting for you for hours" my mom said

"i'm with Dinah and ally mom and i didn't know that Lauren will going to be in here." i said and look at Lauren, and i can feel her eyes on me but i keep my eyes on my mom.

I know Lauren will be mad at me but i need to get away from her, i need to move on!

"Mom i need to ask you something!" i said to my mom, she looks at me with smile and nods for me to continue 

"Ally ask me if i wanted to come with them to Texas for vacation with her grandparents" i look at Lauren and she looks at me with shocked expression, because we plan to be together this summer. "I told them i'll ask you first, so mom can i go with them? please i really wanted to go" i beg my mom, she looks at me and to Lauren, she sighs and nod her head. I squealed and hug my mom after a minute i pulled away and grinned at my mom but when i look at Lauren the smile vanished.

"Y/n can we talk? privately please?" she ask pleadingly 

"Mom we will just talk at my room ok?" i told my mom she just gives a small smile

When we get into my room Lauren turned me around "Why did you accept their offer?! Y/n you promised me that this summer is just for us! Now you will going to Texas with them!" She said with anger and sadness. I run my hands through my hair and sigh heavily.

"Lauren, you know i wanted to stay here with you but i can't" i told her 

"Why?! Please Y/n i promise you, this will just the two of us, no Normani, no brad or anyone just the two of us! Please i need my bestfriend here!" yes that's right i'm just her bestfriend nothing more nothing less. I bite my lip and stop the tears.

I looked at her eyes " You can stop me from leaving just tell me that the kiss we shared last night meant something to you!" she became nervous after those words leave my mouth she looked away "I'm so sorry Y/n" 

"Then we don't have to continue this conversation, i'm so sorry Lauren. see you after summer." i just said with no emotion and walk to my bathroom closing the door before she can say anything. When i heard my bedroom door closed i let out the sob that wanted to escape from my lips, after my break down i texted ally that i'm going and meet them tomorrow night! I sleep that night with tears in my eyes and i promised to myself that after this summer my feelings for Lauren are already gone!

*SKIP THE AIRPLANE RIDE BECAUSE I' LAZY ASF!*

We just arrive at Texas right now it is just me, ally and Dinah because ally's cousin already got in here with ally's parents yesterday. We are now at the car with ally's dad, Dinah and i where singing at the back sit with every songs that is playing on the radio, ally and her dad just laughing at how weird we are.

When we arrived at ally's grandparents house someone caught my eyes her back facing me but just hearing her laugh makes my heart beats so fast and when she turns around and are eyes locked with each other i feel my knees go weak and my breath hitched.

Her eyes, i didn't know that brown eyes can be so beautiful like her eyes, i feel like she can see through my soul just looking at my eyes. 

Dinah nudge me and when i look at her she have that smirk on her lips, i just roll my eyes and ask her where is ally. "She just get her cousin so she can introduce you to her." i nod and heard ally called my name, but when i turn around its ally but she's not alone she's with the girl earlier. I just froze in my place when she smiles at me, oh god! is she trying to kill me?

Dinah nudge me gain for the second time and it brought me back and saw then laughing at me, i just scratch the back of my neck, i didn't know that i'm staring at her for too long when she introduce her self to me. 

"You're cute! I'm Camila!" she giggles and i took her hand and shake it " Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n" i told her smiling.

I guess this summer will be the start of something good, and i'm excited to spend my summer with my two bestfriend and this beautiful girl in front of me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! lol so what do you think guys?  Should i do the part 2 of what is going to happen, what if Y/n started to have feelings for Camila? and what would Lauren do if Camila started to have feelings for Y/n too? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote!

Love you guys <3

-Jen