Better When I'm Dancing: Part 2

You went to the welcoming dance party with the monsters. After your dance with the skeleton, Sans, he managed to sneak his number into your phone.

It was a few days afterwards, and you were laying on the couch lazily, watching t.v. You hadn't seen Sans since the party, but you did talk with some monsters who recognized you from that night. It seemed you were becoming well known among the monsters for the song you burst out singing that day.

You flipped through the channels until you came across the new MTT channel. It looked interesting, so you decided to stay on that channel. You looked over at your phone that was sitting on the arm rest next to you and you picked it up. You looked through your phone when you came across Sans' number. You haven't texted or called him yet and he didn't have your number. You thought for a bit and decided to text him, but since he didn't have your number, he wouldn't know it was you.

You clicked his contact and started typing your text.

"Hey, (name of favorite pizza place!), I would like to order one large peperoni pizza for delivery please."

You clicked send and chuckled lightly before setting your phone down and directing your attention towards the television. Not long after, your phone beeped, signaling a text. You looked at your phone and saw that Sans had replied.

"Alright, and would that be all for your order?"

You smiled and texted back.

"Unless I'm throwing a party, that's all the pizza I need."

You waited for Sans' reply.

"Okay, may I have your delivery address?"

"(Address). I'm hoping to see my pizza soon."

You had a smile on your face as you texted. You pretty much guessed Sans knew it was you and started playing along.

"Don't worry, you'll have your pizza delivered before you can say 'hotdog'."

You read the text and smirked.

"Is that so?" you said aloud. "Well then, hotd-" you were cut off by the sound of a doorbell. You got up off the couch and walked over to the door, opening it to see Sans holding a box a pizza.

"Sans?" you asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm the pizza guy, slice to see you again." He replied with his usual smile.

"Come in." you said and stepped to the side to let him in. You lead the way back over to the living room where you sat back down on the couch while Sans set the pizza on the table.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." You laughed.

"What can I say, a pizza me wanted to come over." He replied. He sat down on the couch next to you as you opened up the pizza box and grabbed a slice.

"Don't you think that's a little cheesy." You smiled. You heard Sans chuckle and you leaned back on the couch. The two of you started talking about all sorts of things until the t.v. showed a robot performing on stage. You remember seeing him on t.v. before.

"Hey, look at that guy, he seems pretty flashy." You commented.

"Oh, you should see him in person." Sans replied.

"Have you met him?"

"Yeah, he and my brother hang out a lot."

"Wow, that must be so cool to hang out with a t.v. star."