Chapter 5

I will tell you when to play the song.

Lily p.o.v

Okay, don't freak. Today is the day they announce who is mayor. Okay, there is reason to panic, i don't know what to do! Salvage must have noticed my uneasiness, because his holoform appeared and gave me a soothing hug.

"Thanks partner." Yes. After slavage and blurr started living with us, i was assigned to salvage. Yay me! *no sarcasim inteaded*

We also have been secretly dating. I love my big teddy bear.

"No problem love. Take calm, deep, breaths. Even if you don't win, i will still love you." He kissed my forehead.

They called me on stage, and i was opposite stage feom luskey.

"And the candidate, to be new mayor, or re-elected mayor is...." prescott started opening the envelope. This was too suspenseful.

"Lily Monacre! Is our new mayor!" My eyes widened in surprise and happiness. I was given the sash that said 'Mayor', and a bouquet of roses.

"Would you like to say a few words, Ms. Mayor?" He emphasized the 'Ms. Mayor' part. I walked infront of the mic.

"I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for your support. But just know this. Even as mayor, i will not leave my old job as part of the rescue team. Because your safety is still priority. Thank you once again, and i will do all my best to make griffin rock a better place." Everyone cheered and clapped for me, a few whistles too. The ceremony was over, and i went to the firehouse.

I was greeted with the same thing with the team.

"Congrats Ms. Mayor. So what will your first act in office be?" I smiled as i but the roses in a vase.

"For us to have a good dinner. I'm cooking! Sorry danie, but have you considered taking culinary classes? You should try. I know a friend that can help you with it." Everyone laughed, and danie just stayed there with a look that said, 'imma get you one day'.

I made some shrimp gumbo. Something i learned from the army. Everyone liked it, but i didn't eat, as i was not hungry. Instead, i went to the bunker, but went outside to find salvage with his 'treasures' as he calls recyclables.

"Hey love. Watcha doin?" He turned to me, but got out his holoform.

"Congratulations on becoming mayor of griffin rock." He kissed my forehead, but i didn't aant any more teasing. So i whined. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

I grabbed his face and pulled it close.

"I think you've teased me long enough love." I smacked our lips together passionately. Our lips moved in sync, but then his tongue asked for permission, which i happily allowed. Bkth his and mine had a battle for dominance, in which i let him win.

He explored my wet cavern, and i moaned enjoying the kiss very much. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled softly on his hair. He picked me up by my thighs, and backed us up to where my back hit the wall. The kiss got even more intense, as we pulled apart huffing for air.

But i saw his eyes were now purple, with lust, and i could tell mine were as well. We continued the heated kiss again, but his hand traveled up my body to cup my breast, as i moaned.

Warning: Lemon ahead, if you are the kind that just want to go ahead to the next thing. Then go to the next chapter. You have been warned.

I took us to an abandoned warehouse, in which i would use as a house to get away from the yelling of the burns family. It has a bed, fridge, tv, basically everything a house needs.

Okay, play the song now..

He carried me to the bed, and set me down. I began to undo the hinges of his overalls, as he began to undo my shirt, since i already took off my coat.

"Salvage..." I moaned out his name.

He undressed me, until i was left in my bra and panties. He was undressed as well, in his boxers.

He kissed from my neck down, everything was gentle, and still sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

He removed my panties, as he removed his boxers. And began to put the tip in slowly, expanding my still virgin womanhood.

"I'll bd gentle, my sweetspark." He moved slowly, so i can get used to it. Then he moved a little faster.

The pleasure felt so good, and the moment was wonderful. As we shared a passionate kiss. I loved him. I loved my autobot.

"Faster...please..." I gasped when he went faster and harder. He then hit a sensitive spot that made my arch my back in pleasure. He just popped my cherry.

"Lily..you are so beautiful...i love you..so much.." He spoke in between breaths.

"I love you as well..salvage...please, don't ever leave me...." Some tears fell, in which he kissed away.

"I shall stay with you, my love...i can't hold out much longer..." He thrusted harder and faster. It was too much, i couldn't hold out any longer either.

"Don't hold back...show me that you love me..." I gasped in pure pleasure as he thrusted deeper in me. It felt so good, i came first.

He thrusted a few more times, until i felt him release inside me. And i did not regret this moment, not one bit.

He pulled out, and laide next to me. Pulling the blanket over us.

"I love you sweetspark." He said, then kissed my cheek. And for the first time that night in 13 years, i had a sweet dream. I always had nightmares, but tonight was a sweet dream. And i had the loopiest smile on my face.