Mike and Emmy-puns, makeup , and everything else

Emmy was waiting tables at the pizzeria. When a certain red head and (H/C) head walked up to her. It was You and Gwen.

"Hey Em!"Gwen said as you waved.

"Oh hey Gwen what's wrong?"Emmy asked.

"The boss wants you to take the night shift."

Emmy blushed.

"Me?!"she said. "Why me?!"

Gwen shrugged.

"I think it's cause Mike needs more help looking after the animatronics?"you said smiling.

Gwen nodded as she walked back to the parts and service room to fix the old animatronics. Emmy felt nervous she knew Mike took both the day shift and night shift, but know she would be too. She took a breath and finished waiting all the other tables.

Once it was closing time Emmy stayed in the office still in her waitress unform waiting for her crush which happened to be Mike. Once Mike came to the office he blushed when he saw Emmy waiting for him.

"uh...Emster what are you doing here?"

Emmy looked and blushed when she saw Mike.

"o-oh the boss said that I have to work the night shift with you since he thought you needed help!"

Mike nodded an oh. 

it was quiet from then on.

Mike then took a breath. 

"Hey Em!"

"hmmm?" 

"would you like to uh....be my girl since Doll kinda left me for a bastard named Matt."

Emmy blushed.

"w-well my boyfriend never really cared for me anyway and since Gwen said that he left with some slut named Diana I guess okay!"

Mike smiled and kiss Emmy. Emmy later kissed back. That's when they heard someone sighing. they looked and saw Chica.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU DUMB CHICKEN AND LET US HAVE OUR PRIVACY!!!!!!"They both said in unison.

Chica ran away startled. They stayed there until the six am bell rang and Gwen and (Y/N) waited for them.