Mike x Gwen

Mike was talking to (y/n) about asking Gwen out.

"So do you think I should?"he asked a bit shakey.

"Yeah just walk up to her and tell her how you feel!!!"you said.

You and Mike had been best friends ever since you started working here. It was not long until you yourself started a friendship with Gwen. Mike had told you about his feelings towards Gwen.

"Okay I guess!"he sighed.

"Go get some Mikey!!!"your comment made Mike blush a scarlet red.

Mike had walked out of the office to the main party area to see Gwen talking to Chica. His blush deepen every time he saw her. Gwen was about to go in Mike's direction when Mike did the only thing he could do at the time Walk up to her and kiss her.

*Gwen's point of view*
I was talking to Chica about if I should tell Mike about who I really am. The animatronic know I'm a demon but Mike doesn't I know my father told me to keep it a secret. But it's eating me on the inside.

"Give it time Gwen maybe when your confidence goes up you'll be able to tell him!"she said.

I thanked her for her advice and was about to walk back to the office when Mike walked up to me and...kissed me. He kissed me but I thought he was dating Doll. I soon later melted into the kiss. We pulled away and he smiled.

"I split up with Doll she uh wasn't happy that I was spending more of my time with you then her."he said.

She doesn't want to know that Doll broke up with me!He thought.

I huffed and pulled him to the side.

"Mike we've been together as friends and there is something about me that you don't know!!"I look away as Mike gave me a dumbfounded look.

"What are you talking about Gwen?"he must be the first clueless guy I have kno...scratch that second clueless guy I've known.

"Mike I'm a demon!"his eyes widen when I said that.

Oh god please don't hate me please I'm tired of being hated. Mike smiled a little.

"Gwen it doesn't matter if your a demon or not I'll always still have true feelings for you."he said cupping my face and kissed my forehead.

Mike then smiled. Which caused me to smile back. Chica squealed with excitement as I blushed with embarrassment. The clock then struck six and me and Mike along with (y/n) walked back to our cars. Mike gave me his phone number and address. I guess I'll sneak up on him later to see if his alright

~•~•~•~•~•~•,•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wow who knew OvO