Mama!Gwen x Child!Female!reader

(Y/n) walked with her father as they arrived at a house. Her father knocked on the door and Gwen opened it to glare at the man that left her. (Y/n) stared at Gwen with (E/C) eyes sparkling knowing that the women before her was her mother.

"It's your turn to take care of this little shit!!" You father yelled at the red haired women.

Her indigo eyes rolled as she grunted.

"If you don't wanna take care of her then why did you do it?" She said.

Your father held back the feeling to scream at her but left you with the red haired women you call your mom.

"Well are you gonna come in or not?" She said softly glaring at you.

You nod and walk in to see a place out of an anime scene. You looked up at the red haired women as she smiled at you. You knew she wasn't anything like your father she was caring kind and treated you differently.

"You hungry?"she asked pulling you out of your thoughts.

You simply nodded as she went into what looked like a kitchen. That when a shadow tackled you.

"SMILE GET OFF HER!!!!!!"the red haired women said.

Smile listened to her and he got off you. You blushed as the women placed a plate of peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the table. She smiled at you.

"Sorry about Smile he has a kink for tackling people." She smiled as she said that.

"Miss Gwen why does daddy hate me!"Gwen soften her smile.

"He...didn't tell you?"

you shook your head as she frowned.

"Well you see your father was always a jerk regardless if he loved you or not and....!"

She stopped as she felt herself shaking. She knew why your father hated you and why he got mad at her. Tears threatened to come out.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it miss Gwen!"you gave her a reassuring smile.

Gwen smiled at you and picked you up she looked at you with her indigo eyes sparkling. You couldn't help but cry. You finally had a mother.