Meeting Beauty. Chapter 1

Read the description! So you understand a little better!
Your POV
I moved into a house with my friend Miny aka Jay. (A/n:That's not my name so don't call me that! And I'm a guy in the story~Author-Chan) i moved in with him so he could help pay rent plus he's my best friend!
We both went to visit one of the houses and a girl with pink hair opened the door.
"Hi Kawaii~Chan didn't know we were having guests over. Kawaii~Chan needs to get Katelyn~Sama and Aphmau~Senpai! Wait here." The girl I think named Kawaii~Chan said.
She came back with two girls one with blue hair and blue themed clothes and the other wearing purple and her hair is black. She looked beautiful.
"Are you new to the neighborhood? I'm Aphmau." The one with black hair introduced herself and looked at the one with blue hair.
"I'm Katelyn" she replied coldly.
"Katelyn! Be nice!" Aphmau said as the girl named Katelyn groaned and mumbled 'fine'.
"Hi I'm (y/n) (your name) and this is--" you were cut off by Miny.
"Miny the great!"
You groaned.
"Come inside" Aphmau offered.
You both stepped inside and saw a hooded guy.
"Oh cool!! A hooded dude!" Miny practically screamed.
"Don't be rude!" You said shushing Miny up.
"Geez okay....."
"Heh, this is Aaron" Aphmau introduced him.
"Hi" he mumbled.
I just waved at him.
"So how do you guys know each other? Friends or......" I didn't finish my sentence but my idiotic roommate did.
"Or a couple?" Miny asked with a smirk.
Aphmau blushed a deep red.
"Sorta" Aaron replied.
"It's a yes or no question" I argued back.
"Well it's sorta like taking it slow, right now we're friends" he answered.
"I thought it was a yes or no question" Miny mumbled and I slapped him.
"Shut up" I mumbled to him.
"Anyway, let's go meet the other neighbors!" I said.
"I'll come, bye Aaron!" Aphmau said as she headed out the door waving to Aaron.
We went to the house across the street.
A guy with brownish hair opened the door and behind him was a guy with blond hair and they both had blue eyes.
"Hey Aphmau! Who are these guys" the one with brownish hair asked suspiciously.
"Ohh this is (y/n) and Miny" Aphmau answered for us.
"Hmmmmmm fine" the one with blonde hair mumbled and let us walk through.
"Hey guys!" A guy with blue hair came in the room.
" Ohhh I haven't seen these guys before! Hi I'm Dante." He extended a hand for me to shake and I did, he did the same for Miny but Miny just stood there daydreaming.
"MINY!" I screamed in his ear.
"WHA?!? PANCAKES!!" He questioned and screamed.
"What?" Aphmau said as I laughed.
"Pancakes.....where?" Dante said looking around.
"Anyway. Who did you guys meet so far?"
"Well we met Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron and--" I said and cut off again by my ride roommate.
"Katelyn, she's the harsh and cold one right?" Miny asked.
"Haahah! That's about right." Laurance laughed.
"Nice meeting you" you waved goodbye and Aphmau brought you to different houses. And then we went home.
At your house
"You totally like Aphmau, I ship it." Miny teased and I blushed.
"N-No I don't. Plus she's dating Aaron....pfffft" I said nervously.
"No remember at there house he totally Friendzoned her!"
"I guess your right" I said thinking about it.
"I'm always right! *mumbles* nice one Miny."
"Anyway goodnight" I said looking outside at the pitch black nightfall.
"Goodnight" Miny answered going to his room.

I know the chapter wasn't that good! Sorry guys! But anyway! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny