Living With The Boys

The boys walk us up to our rooms and explain that the two of us are sharing a room with Louis and Harry, for make up convenience, I guess. Harry and Dani head into the hotel room ,but Liam stops to talk to me. "Hey, I had a great time tonight, I know you don't talk much, but you seem like a very lovely girl." He says. I smile a little. "Well, I better get to my room, but I'll see you tomorrow." He says. He walks a little down the hall and looks at me. I wave at him and someone pulls me into the room. "I saw that, Lauren." Dani says, winking. Wait what? What does she mean? I look around the room, it looks as though Louis has already unpacked his stuff. Harry's on his laptop and he keeps looking up at us while he types stuff. I suddenly get an idea. I walk up to Harry and point to his computer and make a pleading face. "Oh, you can borrow my computer, just let me log off twitter." He says. He types a few things then hands e his computer. "Here you go." He says, with a smile. I take the computer and log into my twitter. 

I check my DMs and see a few from my brothers and sisters. I see one from my older sister Lisa. It says. "Miss you, Lauren. I hope we can find you and Dani soon, love you so much! Hope you're alright." I decide to DM all my family the truth of everything. "Hey guys, I'm alright, but I can't go home. The guy who kidnapped me threatned to kill me if I went home, Dani's with me too. We're both fine, hope we can see you soon!" I write. I send it to all my family members. The first person to write me back is Lisa, I'm not surprised, she's always on Twitter. "Lauren is it really you?? AM I DREAMING? ARE YOU THE KIDNAPPER POSING AS HER?" She writes. Obviously, I need proof. Dani, who is reading everything over my shoulder, says. "Hey, Harry, can we use your laptop comuter? We need to prove to our sister that it's really us." "Sure, go ahead." He says. 

Dani and I go into the bathroom and wash the make up off. I walk back into the room and Louis looks like he did something. I check Twitter, and bam, he did do something.

Me: HELOO ARE YOU LAUREN'S SISTER

Lisa: OMG WHO IS THIS

Me: IT'S LOUIS GURLLLLLL

I roll my eyes as I hear him burst out laughing. I wrap an arm around Dani and smile. After we take the photo, I send it to Lisa, but something catches my eye that I didn't notice before. I open the picture and see Louis duckfacing and holding up a peace sign behind us. Idiot. I quickly get a responce. "OMG LAUREN DANI WE MISS YOU SO MUCH AND THAT GUY BEHIND YOU LOOKS LIKE LOUIS FROM ONE DIRECTION." "We miss you too! Please only tell Our family that we aren't missing, alright? I'm really scared. And just ignore him." "Alright." I don't get another message from her, but I assume she's telling the others. 

I get up and plop down on the bed I have to share with Dani. I close my eyes and the world fades away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I wake up with Louis face above my head. "Hi." He says. I jump. I almost smack him in the face. Why did he do that!? He starts laughing" Sorry Lauren, but hahha" He says, pointing at me. I notice Dani's giggling too. Very funny, guys. I get up and pick my outfit out. I start to wish that this would all end soon, I love the boys a lot, but I'm done, I just wanna go home. I see Harry walk in with the ice bucket. "Oh hey, Lauren!" He says. I smile at him. He places the bucket on the counter. "Dani told me that you two are in a band? I wanted to wait til you woke up, but now that you're awake..." He starts typing something on his laptop. Dani, Louis, and I walk over to see what he's doing. "What's the band name, again?" Harry asks. "Cimorelli, C-I-M-O-R-E-L-L-I" Dani says. He types the name and clicks the first link. 

The song he plays is an original by us. It's called Made In America. They listen to the song, and Louis and Harry dance a little. Right at the end of my older sister, Amy's solo(Lauren's part is after the second chorus after Amy's solo) , there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Harry says, as he pauses the video. He gets up and walks to the door. He opens the door and Niall's standing there. "Hey, Management called, they need to meet up with us in thirty minutes, but like, just the three of us, so meet us downstairs in twenty, alright?" He says. "Lauren and Dani, too?" Harry asks. "They should get dressed and put their disguises on, because they might wanna go somewhere." Niall says. Harry nods and lucky for us, Louis and Harry are already dressed and ready so all we have to do is get dressed and get make up on.