Dani

Bad news? What does he mean bad news. "Lauren, I-I... I'm not one of Danielle's two favorites..." Niall says. NIALL!!! I lightly punch his arm which makes him giggle. "By the way, I like the way yur hair came out, very cool." He says. I smile. I see my sister walk in and her jaw drops. "LAUREN!" She screams. She reaches over and hugs me tightly. "Oh my gosh, your hair!" She says. "It looks awesome!" I laugh a little. "Hey wait." Niall says. "Danielle, you've dealt with the same guy. Why won't Lauren tell us where she lives so we can take her home?" "First off, call me Dani, second, he told me that if I went home that he would kll me. He knows where we live." She says sadly. Niall frowns. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you think your other sisters will be alright?" He asks. "I don't know, I hope so." She says.

"So I guess we'll all be together a while, but what about Dani?" Louis asks. "What ABOUT Dani?" Niall asks. "I mean, how is she gonna fit into this, I mean, we've got Lauren playing a fake girlfriend, but Dani's um... How old are you?" He asks. "Thirteen" Dani says. She's had this weird look on her face ever since Louis said girlfriend.... Oh boy, I'm gonna hear about THIS for a while.... "Well.. She's quite tall. So, um, maybe she can be a fake girlfriend too." Niall says. "But which one of us?" Louis asks. He suddenly get's a weird look on his face and turns to Harry. Harry makes this look like "If only I were in another room." Louis grins and slowly makes his way over to Harry. "Hey, Harry. Looks like it's your lucky day, because I have found you a girlfriend." He says. I guess it only makes sense, Harry is the youngest. 

Harry rolls his eyes. "Come on, mate, she's thirteen." Harry says. Dani seems to be quieter than usual so I look at her and she's blushing. I smile and wink at her, which causes her to blush even more. I wonder if that's how I looked when it came to Liam... "It depends, I guess. Dani, what do you think?" Harry says, turning towards her. "Well it's fine by me, that is, if it is with you." She says. It's totally fine with her. "Uh, I guess. At least she's not ten." Harry says. It's true, that would be weird. Nine year age difference.

"Hey Dani, Lauren hasn't said a word since she got here, do you think you could get her to talk?" Niall asks. "I don't know, she's quite shy." She says. "Oh, do you think she'll ever talk to us?" He asks. "Eventually." She says. Now I feel bad. "Dani's gonna need a new look so people won't recodnize her. We've got about three hours so that should be good enough. To the store!" Louis says. "Did Lauren get new clothes?" Dani asks. "Uh, yeah." Louis says. "We wear the same size, all we'd need to do is change my hair and face. Or just one." She says. "Make up time!" Louis says. "Niall go get some hair dye." Niall rolls his eyes. He looks at me. "Can Lauren go with me?" He asks. "Why?" Louis replies. "The others have to get ready to go and Lauren already is." He says. "I don't want to go alone again." "Fine." Louis says. "Lauren?" Niall asks. I nod. He takes my hand and we go to the store.

-------------------------------------------

We walk into the store and head to the section that has hair dye. "What color should we get for her?" Niall asks. I point to the pink dye, Dani secretly has always wanted to dye her hair pink. "Alrighty, and since we're here is there anything you would like?" He asks. I shake my head. We turn around and there's a teenage girl standing there. "Oh my gosh it's Niall! I can't believe this omg! Niall is this your girlfriend?" The girls asks. "No she's just a friend." Niall says. I nod. "Then how come she's not talking? None of the girlfriends ever talk." She says. I pretty much have to agree, other than Perrie, I've never heard Eleanor or Danielle talk. "She's just a bit shy. We've gotta go now." He says. "Wait can I get a picture with you please?" She asks. "Sure." Niall says. She takes a picture with him and then she runs off. Weird.

We buy the hair dye and go back to the hotel. "I hope you haven't done the make up yet, Louis." Niall says as we walk in. "Of course not, I'm not an idiot." Louis says. "Now what color did you get?" "Pink." Niall says. I look over at Dani who smiles widely. "Pink? Me, with pink hair? Oh my gosh!" She says giggling. I hand her the dye and she goes to dye her hair. When she's done, she blow dries her hair and Louis goes in to do her make up.A few minutes later they come out and Dani looks so different. Who knew someone could do that with make up? "Lauren, look at my hair!" Dani says, twirling in a circle. I smile wide. "Now, go put on some of the new clothes and we'll go down to the bus." Louis says. "Okay!" Dani says as she skips off to another room.

A few minutes later Dani comes back wearing a blue top, short-shorts, silver sandals, a black and silver bracelet, with a colorful purse. She looks amazing, meanwhile I look like a red velvet cupcake threw up on my head. "Guys we really need to get going! Lauren, Dani get your bags of clothes. Boys, get your suitcases and go!" Louis shouts as he races out of the door. The boys sigh and grab there bags. "He's always like this." Niall says. Dani and I laugh as we grab our bags and follow the others. 

"Hey Lauren." Dani whispers to me. I look over at her. "Wanna know how I was kidnapped?" She asks. I nod. "Well, on the day after you were kidnapped.. I'm guessing. We all split up to look for you and that's when I met 'that guy'." She says, disgusted. But does that mean she was there while I was, but kept us in sepperate rooms? What a jerk. "OKay girls hop on." Niall says as we arrive at the bus. We hop on and Dani and I sit in two seats near the back. She turns to me. "Okay spill it, which one is your fake boyfriend?" She asks. I mouth 'Liam'. She get's the "I know you like someone" face. I roll my eyes. As if I didn't see that gigantic blush on her face when Harry became her boyfriend. 

After about an hour Harry comes back and sits with us. " We need to discuss something." Harry says. "We don't want people to know who you girls are, so you two need new names. So any ideas?" "Bob and Billy Jim Bob." Dani says. Harry laughs. "Seriously, Dani." He says. "Okay, okay. Um, how about.... Kylie Smiles, for me." Dani says. "Smiles and Styles?" Harry says, with a smirk. "Cool, but what about Lauren?" He asks. They both look at me. "What's a name that you like, Lauren?" Dani asks. I take a notebook that Louis had gotten for me the day before and write down the name "Sophie Blaine". "Sophie Blaine? That's cute." Dani says. "What do you think Harry?" "I like it. " He says. "I'll tell the others, by the way, our next stop is in Las Vegas, if you're interested." He get's up and walkt to the front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally make it to LV, and we check into the hotel room. "We should get some dinner." Liam says. "We need to make you four public, go on a double date." Louis says. "But Louis-"Harry starts. "The only butt is this one, Harry." Louis says pointing to his behind. Harry rolls his eyes. I get the feeling he hears that a lot. "Okay then, how about we go to um... Does it have to be a fancy restaurant?" Harry asks. Louis sighs. " I guess not." He says. "Yay, let's go to um.. Red Lobster? Yeah?" Harry asks. everyone agree's and we head out.

Harry, Liam, Dani, and I, sit at a nice table in a nice area of the restaurant. I see a few people look over and point to us while talking to the people at their table, but I didn't care. I know people will notcie us. A girl walks up to the table. "I don't mean to be rude, but oh my gosh you're Harry Styles and Liam Payne! And you two have Girlfriends?" She says. "Yeah, this is Kylie." Harry says, pointing to Dani. "And this is Sophie." Liam says pointing to me. "Can I get a picture with you two?" She asks. "Sure." Harry says. The two stand up and pose for a picture. "Thank you so much!" She says. She walks off. Looks like this is something I need to get used to. After dinner, we get up and start to leave, and get back to the hotel a few minutes later.