Chapter 10 (Final Chapter) - A perfect Morning

Rob's POV:
I woke up early at 7pm. When I turned my head I looked at my true love. Her eyes were closed and she breathed steadily so I decided not to cover her beautiful face in kisses although it was very hard to resist. I silently got up and walked over to the hotel room's bathroom. Inside I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a big smile on my face because I was reunited with the only person on this planet I ever wanted to be with. How crazy that things finally worked out for us. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Before I went back to our bed I smoothly ran through my hair. I still wanted to look good for her. As I got in the bed I couldn't help it anymore and softly placed a kiss on her forehead. 'Babe, wake up.', I whispered. She opened her eyes and looked me in the eyes with a tiny smile on her face. 'I had a beautiful dream, you idiot. You better have a good excuse for waking me up at 7:30.' I had to laugh but instead of giving her an answer I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. Then I kissed her eagerly. 'Oh.', she said out of breath, 'That for sure is an excuse.' Now she was the one to pull me even closer and kiss me passionately. I couldn't think properly, her kisses made me go insane. 'I love you, Kristen Jaymes Stewart. I love you so much so so much.', I whispered.

Kristen's POV:
I smiled and pulled back. God, I love when he says that. He looked confused. 'Did I...say something wrong, love?' I laughed: 'No..no you idiot. I just wanted to look at you while you say 'I love you'.' I looked down and bit my lip because I knew how much Rob loved seeing me do that. 'Would you please stop biting your lip? You know that puts me off.', he sighed. 'Oh sorry for turning you on, Sir.' He laughed and pushed me against the mattress. Then he placed kisses allover my neck until his lips were a centimeter away from mine. Before he placed his on top of mine I quickly said: 'I love you too, Rob.' and he answered with a heavenly kiss.
And then we were laying on our bed tightly wrapped around one another until the sun rose.