1

Dear Drew,

I had decided I would reply to your letter. I couldn't leave your question unanswered. The move was good. The flight was a little long. The house is amazing. Way better than my house back in home. I don't even think I'm going to miss California at all. There's nothing there to really miss.

So you're saying the break up was your fault? At least you know who ruined this.. You ask for another chance but I don't think that is possible. How do you go back to someone who used you? How do you even answer that question. I don't know what went through your mind when you wrote that question..

I don't want to end the letter on a bad topic so I'm going to change it. We had so many good memories together .. And I'm grateful for those. I'll never forget the time we spent together that was good.
As much as I hate to say it, I lied earlier. There is something back in California and that would be you. I miss you.

I hate you,
Anna

-Anna-

I folded the letter and put it into its envelope. I hoped up from my chair and walked over to the counter. I handed the lady my letter. She reads the address and then placed my letter in a international P.O box. She gave me a price and I quickly payed.

As soon as I walked out of the little coffee shop, rain started to fall. I sigh and pull the umbrella I had packed out of my bag. Good thing I was prepared for this. Once I'm ready, I start to head home.

"Mom, I'm home." I call out as I make my way through my front door. I take of my boots and hang up my jacket.

I look around the house to find that my mom was gone. She must of went to find groceries.

I had up the stairs to my room. I decided to sit at my window seat and watch the rain. Drops rolled quickly down my window. I would catch myself trying to see which one would get to the end of the window first.

I look around my new room. I see the unmade bed, the Snow White walls, the makeshift desk I made out of boxes, and the crumbled up pieces of paper on the floor.

All my mess up letters. The ones that said hatful words or the others that said how much I really missed him. This letter thing is going to be really difficult.