At first your friends were sceptical, but that changed quickly. By now they were happy with you. Time by time they even got jealous since Taehyung loved to spoil you.
Pretty often he wrote letters to you during his lectures and gave them to you at lunch. Sometimes he randomly bought you flowers.
You felt that he was pressured in making you feel special.

It was 8 pm and Taehyung had promised to come at 7 pm. Even though you tried to not think about it, you got suspicious.
By 9 pm you couldn't help yourself but drive to his house. You went by car since you were scared to use the subway after the incident with Krystal.

The light in his bedroom was still on and you saw two shadows. This wasn't happening, right?
Quickly you ran upstairs, some tears already on your cheek.

It had been wonderful these past weeks. Of course it all had been a vision again. Once a cheater always a cheater. How could you crawl into his traps again?

Your vision got blurry so you didn't realise the person walking straightly towards you. Right before you collided he grabbed you by your shoulders.

"Hey, what are you doing?", Jimin's soft voice tried to calm you down.

"He-he's ch-ch-cheating again.", you started sobbing.

Jimin pulled his arms around you and hugged you tightly. For a few moments he let you sob your soul out until the point that you even felt dizzy. This felt so surreal.

"I'll go inside and beat the shit out of him, okay?", Jimin smiled at you.

All the sobbing had made you lose your coordination a bit leading to you not really knowing what was going on. You nodded lightly, not really thinking about what Jimin had said.

You were sitting down and when you were looking up Taehyung's door was open already. A loud "What the fuck" was your signal to finally wake up from this trance. You stepped onto your feet and entered Taehyung's apartment.

Taehyung was laying on the ground while Jimin was standing in front of him. The apartment was extremely messy. Taking a closer look at Taehyung you noticed bruises on his cheeks.

"Were you really cheating again?", Jimin's voice didn't sound soft anymore at all.

"No!", Taehyung screamed hiding his face under a pillow.

With wobbly legs you went into his bedroom to find nothing but clothes spread around. As you turned around you felt Taehyung's gaze at you. Your fingers were shaking and you felt like your world going under.

"You thought I cheated on you?", Taehyung's rough voice was quiet but you heard it clearly.

Ashamed you looked down to the floor. Not only were your cheeks burning, but your heart aswell.

"I'm sorry. I think it's better if I leave.", Jimin almost whispered and escaped this situation.

You were thankful that he had helped you. But you hated yourself right now too much to think about it.

"I guess you're still not over the past.", Taehyung mumbled still laying on the ground.

With slow steps you approached Taehyung. You sat down right beside him, not looking at him once.

"I'm so sorry. I was scared why you didn't come and when I got here I saw two shadows in your bedroom and I don't know. I guess you're right. I'm not over the past. I can't forget about it.", you finally looked up to him to see his emotionless expression.

His eyes were drilling into you which didn't help you feeling this ashamed.

"I guess this had to happen.", you added, forcing your eyes to the floor again.