Luckily you found a place to sit down. As you were leaning your face against the window you heard someone getting closer. You turned around to see Krystal, she was as wet as you were. She looked horrible, her hair was a mess and she was shivering extremely.

You looked around to see that there were no other people in sight, and the next station on which the subway would stop was about three minutes away.

"See what you've done.", Krystal was laughing.

She looked scary, like a psycho. Well she was one.
You remained calm but internally you were screaming out of fear.

"Now we're all messes, just like you. That was your plan, right? You didn't want to suffer alone anymore so you dragged me and Taehyung into this. How selfish. I can't believe you. How can such a bitch even exist, and then get what she wants? The world is so unfair.", she laughed again but this time even louder.

Her words were scaring you and you regretted leaving Taehyung's place. He had been right by saying it was dangerous at this time. Crazy people like Krystal were around.

"You can't even say sorry? After being so selfish?", Krystal got closer and you noticed her hands balling into fists.

As you had seen it you quickly stood up, walking through the sections to get away from her. She was following you and was calling you thousands of bad names.
Finally you had reached a section with people in it, only that these people were only boys. Their hungry eyes widened as they saw you. You turned around to see if Krystal was still following you but she had disappeared.

One of the boys stood up with an ugly smirk plastered on his face. The subway suddenly stopped and the doors opened. While thanking God you ran out of the station, into the direction of your house which was about 20 minutes away.

You weren't sure if it was the adrenaline but you managed to run continously for these 20 minutes.
When you had finally reached the door of your apartment you saw a figure leaning against it.

As soon as he saw you he ran towards you, pulling you into his embrace.
He was whispering something you couldn't understand but it didn't matter. Because in this moment all you could do was fall into his arms and let him carry you into your apartment after he had taken the keys out of your hands.

He put you on your sofa carefully and stepped back. Obviously he was nervous.

"Did you come by car?", you saw that it was 4 am already on the clock behind him.

He nodded.

"Are you crazy? You had a shot!"

Taehyung looked down, playing with his fingernails.

"I- I just couldn't calm down I felt so sick after just letting you go. It was so stupid, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got home safely.", he didn't look up the whole time.

A small smile crawled onto your lips. Krystal and the weird men were forgotten just by a blink. Taehyung was here now and this was everything that counted.

"I'm just so tired I couldn't really think about what I was doing nor saying. You should have stayed and I shouldn't have made you leave. I'm sorry.", he kneeled down in front of you, finally looking up.