My Magistrate lady

The mighty love tooked it's course again. The sensually rewarded love was settled in the hearts of the loved ones. The boatman was the absolute additive booster in the entire scenario. With each return stroke of the boatmen was the positive energy again in the wonderful love hearts. It's awesome again when your ears are refilled with your favourite numbers. The letter got the new address , when we were heading the wrong direction. Thanks to the boatmen at the end. Then the heart says i will not let you go . I asked for another 5 minutes. Actually i forgot i woke up this morning with great bliss of freedom and joy in my heart, and all away from the selfish world. Suddenly it tooked me in the early hours. Aah, how good it was to see your good morning text. A day well spent and so why do we fight at the end uselessly. I then let it go with the warmth puff of mariwana. When i know i have only prayed to preserve your Love now and forever. I will never let you go now. How lucky I'm to share my life with the greatest lady I ever met. I seem to breathe you- hear you- feel you in me. My magistrate lady i have believed and loved your company always, and now you should know it. No other thing makes me feel that every inch of you is so precious to me- your soft shoulder. I would lie down everytime I'm low. I have perfect faith in us.

Yours Babu
Composing letters in your absence.