Resurrect the sun

soooo guys I'm going in holiday on Sunday night and I'm going to try and update as much as possible. the wi-fi in Ibiza is kinda crap so yeah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's P.O.V

Once he was done he just got up and left. I felt so dirty. It was about 4pm by the time he was done so I decided to get a shower to make my self feel a bit more clean. it didn't work. I was in the shower until round 7pm trying to feel clean but nothing worked it was hopeless.

I turned to my only friends. my razor again. I kept telling myself that I would try and recover but I just couldnt. I dragged the razor across my thigh making 9 deep but small cuts. I let the blood run down my leg. once I finished I cleaned my self up, put some rubbing alcohol on my leg and put a bandage around it.

I logged onto my computer and went straight to my tumblr, only to see that black veil brides was having tour where I live. I sighed knowing I wasn't able to go. I scrolled though tumblr for a few hours and decided to call it a night. I logged off and laid my head down on my pillow. The images from this morning came flooding back causing me to have a restless sleep.

I woke up the next morning covered I. sweat. I did the usual stuff a girl would do in the morning and made my way downstairs. I didn't have to be worried as I knew that my dad had to go to work every morning. I bent down to grab the box of cereal and as I stood up I saw a very smiley mum holding something behind her back. I was exited but nervous at the same time I didn't know what it was.

'what you got there mum?' I asked as I felt the butterflies in my stomach tingle. 'soooomething' she replied carrying out the 'o'. she handed me an envelope. it was hand written. I knew who it was from, as creepy as it sounds I no his handwriting anywhere.

cc.

'well, .are you going to open it or just stare at it with that enormous grin on your face' my mum said laughing slightly. I opened it and read it out loud.

Dear April...or Ray c:

Well, im not good at writing to fans concidering this is the first one i have ever done in my life. feel special... im joking.

You dont understand how much that ment to me. you saying thankyou and all, i just had this feeling in my gut to reply to you so i did.i dont know when you will get this

You sound like a really dedicated person in general, not even in a fan way. its hard to believe you have never been to one of our shows! and what do you mean you have to watch them on your phone because of your dad? i mean you dont have to tell me i was just wondering,

I dont know when you will get this... like soon or not. but i really hope you reply because i would love to get to know you better. next time put a drawing at the corner of the envelope so i know that your writing

Reply soon.

Love Christian... CC...i dont care what you call mem either.

xx

by the end of the letter had tears in my eyes, I was the first one he replied to, I don't know why he did but I felt like I had a friend. I looked up at my mum and she engulfed me into a bear hug. she knew how much this man ment to me. I decided to write back and send it straight away. I wasn't going to mess this one up in going to do it first try.

Dear Chuppy c: that's your new name btw.

well my dad is kinda of abusive, he doesn't let me out anywhere. I have no friends anymore because of him, I used to get invited everywhere but my friends gave up after a while and stopped talking to me. that's why I have never been to one of your shows.

I don't know why I'm telling you this but I feel as if I can trust you with my life. when I read your letter I felt like I had a friend. my one and only.

love Ray xx

I know it was a short letter but I didn't know wallaby to say to him. I put the letter in the envelope and did what he said a drew something in the Corner for him.

I can't believe it my hero replied to me.

CC P.O.V

it's been two days since I sent her the letter I really hope she got it. I really do.

~time lapse 3 days later~

I woke up at 12pm I know right I sleep really late. that's why I'm called last place in the band... last for everything.

I hadn't got any mail in the past three days and I began to get worried invade something happened to her or my letter. I was about to make some toast when the mail came through the door. I instantly saw a letter I was looking for. Hers.

I opened it up and my jaw was open in shock. I have to do something I want to meet this girl and tell her everything is going to be ok and give her the biggest hug ever. I'm a hugger type of guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry it's kinda crap I'm trying and I haven't slept and my brain eugh it's stupid XD anywhore I will try and undate this story along with my Austin carlile one ok.

Comment
Vote
I don't know what that shit is tbh.

shannoon xx