Revelation

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I'm kinda going away for a bit so I have to pack but I will update as much as I can and OMFGy story got to 100 reads yay c: anyways back to the story oh yeah and sorry of this chapters a bit crap I'm writing it on my iPod ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April's P.O.V

so I sent off my letter yesterday without anyone knowing apart from my mum. I haven't slipped up to my dad... thankfully. it was Saturday so I didn't have to do anything so I decided to get out my sketch book and start to draw cc. I wanted to make it look different so I ended up using two black pens so I could do a black and white felt picture. if I say so my self I didn't do half bad.

I wondered if cc got my letter. it would mean the world to me if he did. I'm not one of these stupid fangirls that think they are going to get married to them and have children.. they just annoy me there all like 12. I'm 20 so I'm one of the older bvb fans.

I heard banging comming from downstairs. My dad going at it again. he's proberly drunk. he always gets destructive when he's drunk. but sometimes it's bad like last week he destroyed the tv. my mum came running into my room and told me to hide so I automatically hid in my closet. I was petrified. I was shaking like crazy because I didn't know what was happening. I just wanted whatever it was to be over.

that's when my dad came in the room. his face looked bright red and his eyes were full of anger. He stormed over to where I was hiding and opened the door, I was scared for my life. He pulled me out by my hair and threw me on the bed, and tore of my top. it was one of my favourite my chemical romance one aswell.

He whispered I'm my ear 'don't cry, I'm just having fun' I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I didn't even notice I was crying,no wiped away my tears and looked at him in fear. My body wouldn't stop shaking and I was sweating.

That's when he did something I never expected.... he raped me.

CC's P.O.V

so the night with the boys was great we played truth or dare. I ended up underneath my car for the night. Andy came and woke me up. we must have been pretty drunk.

I still had April on my mind though. I haven't been able to get her off my mind. I thought having a night with the boys would help... but it obviously didn't.

Andys P.O.V

I was the first one awake, I was hanging upside down on the dinner table. I noticed that jake and jinxx were cuddled up on the couch which caused me to giggle just a bit,so I did what anyone would do... take a picture. I was about to look for ash and cc, so I turned to go up the stairs to fine ash laying in the middle of them, I instantly took a pictire.thats for twitter and Instagram later. I could find CC anywhere in the house, so I walked into his garden... no sign of him there. I walked out to the front of the house to see an arm hanging out from underneath the car. I bent down to see CC only in his boxers under the car. that's another picture for Instagram and twitter.

I ended up making a collage of all of them sleeping. thankfully no-one got me sleeping XD

@Andybvb: I wake up to see this... how the fuck did CC end up in his boxers outside?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guys I'm sorry of this was bad but I'm trying I promise it's hard typing on an iPod
Comment
vote
other shit XD

Shannoon c: