The Story of my Life (a Seth Clearwater Love Story.)

(THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION, SO IT'S PROBABLY NOT THAT GOOD, BUT YEA. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS AND SCENES ARE FROM STEPHANIE MYERS BOOKS, I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES SINCE IT'S BEEN UP SO IF THAT CONFUSED ANYBODY, SORRY. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS OR SOMETHING SO I KNOW YA'LL LIKE IT AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. ENJOY :)

Hello my name is Rosemarie Elizabeth Black, I'm the daughter of Renesmee Cullen and Jacob Black. I have my mothers hair, my grandfathers bright green eyes, my fathers skin tone and my crazy great-uncle Emmett's personality as my family likes to say. I was named after my great-aunt Rose and the middle name of my grandmother Bella, and the middle name of my grandfathers mother, my dad really didn't get to pick the names but he loved my mom so he let her keep the names.

My grandparents and parents are to protective if you ask me, but my twin brother, Masen Anthony, named after my grandfather, is really handsome.

He is just like my dad, same skin tone, same personality, same hair, and everything, but he has bright green eyes like mine, and the skin tone makes his eyes pop out and I think that's what makes him handsome, he's even a wolf like my dad, his power is a mirror, if anyone try's to use their power on him it just bounces off of him onto their self, my power on the other hand is well odd.

I'm an absorber, I can absorb anyones power within a 10 mile radiance of me and I automatically know their power, my great-uncle Emmett thinks both of us together can cause real hell even more than the Volturi twins. I'm also a naturist.

I can control and protect nature. So far with the absorbing, I've absorbed 118 powers, my great-grandfather Carlisle thought that I would die because of all the powers, but I'm still here after 18 years. I've been hidden from the Volturi for 17 years but finally they found out about me and they want me. This is my story but let's start from the very beginning.
------------------------
Renesmee's POV-
(this is when she's older and the Volturi come to check up on her.)

The Volturi are coming to check up on me today and I think we were more nervous than we were the first time, because we don't know what will happen. Alice and Jasper couldn't really tell us, they got married for the millionth time and are off on their honeymoon. We were standing at the clearing the last time we met with the Volturi when I was younger.

While we were waiting I thought of how Alice and Jasper got married and how I wish Jacob would ask me but I think he might be scared or nervous to ask because of my dad, not my mom she would be fine with it.

"He better be," my dad is so over protective of me but I guess he can be since I'm his only kid.

"Dad, he shouldn't be scared, he just knows how much you love and care for me and Jacob loves and cares for me to......" I knew everyone could hear us but I didn't really care, I wanted him to know how much Jake loves and cares for me, but before I could tell my dad the rest of what I was saying, the Volturi walked into the clearing.

"Ahhhh dear Renesmee, how you have grown, you look so much like your mother," Aro said looking from me to my mother, "beautiful." Jacob put his arm around me in a protective way, as did my father with my mother, Aro stopped looking at my mother and me, before he asked my grandfather, "Has she stopped growing Carlisle?"

"Yes Aro she has stopped growing." "And what is her diet?" "She lives off animal blood, but when she needs to she eats human food." "Wonderful well I think we're done here," Aro said. "What? Brother, that's it, she's in love with a wolf, our natural enemy, what if they have a child? We don't know how strong it would be," said Caius being his usual angry self.

"That is a good point brother we don't know do we?" Aro said looking at Caius then to my grandfather, "Aro, Caius we don't think she can have children, since she is not just human." "Carlisle since you are an old friend, we will trust your word, but we will be back soon, maybe after Renesmee and her mate get married, or when they get back from their honeymoon which might be sooner than you think," Aro said.

"Not if I have a say in it they won't!" My dad screamed to Aro trying to get to him but my mom held him back, "Edward darling calm down, it will be alright," my mom said trying to calm down dad.

Before Aro could say anything Marcus interrupted, "Aro I don't mean to interrupt but look at them, they have a very close bond like Edward and Bella, it's just how it is, but its your decision." My fathers face softened just a little than looked at me and Jacob and smiled. I think my father just accepted me and Jacob together, or I hope.

I was so happy I ran and hugged my dad, "I love you daddy," I whispered in his ear, "I love you to, Nessie." After we pulled away the Volturi looked at us than left. We all hugged than started walking back to the house, happy that we would be in peace for a while, I didn't notice Jacob and my dad wasn't there but I just let it be and let them talk it out.

The Story of my Life (a Seth Clearwater fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara