Chapter 12 I Dont Know

A/N okay that was fast so winner is NaruHina yay I ship it! On with the story.
We were almost done extracting Shukaku from Gaara when we were informed by a white Zetsu that Konoha nin were coming close. So Itachi and Kisame went to distract them. By the time the two got back we were done and the holographic images faded away. Leaving me and Tobi alone in the cave I placed Gaara's body down gently and sat by him. Tobi was walking around asking stupid questions, which I ignored. After about 4 hours the Boulder blocking the entrance to the cave crumbled and I looked up. I saw my old team, Gai's team, and Kurenai's team. There was also two sand-nins one I didn't recognize the other was Temari. "He's been dead for a while now. I was wondering when you would come." I spoke softly but they all heard it and Temari nearly exploded in rage.
"H-how, how could you! You were his first friend he trusted you!" She shouted at me a single tear roles down my cheek as I stood up holding Gaara in my arms.
"I'm sorry." I whispered she looked at me confused. "I can't let you leave here alive no that you have found one of our own many bases." They all looked at me shocked I made a shadow clone and it held Gaara. Me and my shadow clone took off with my old team, Temari, and team Kurenai following. That left team Gao to fight Tobi. I smiled Tobi could hold his own while I dealt with these people. My smile disappear when Tobi appeared beside me running along with me.
"I couldn't let you fight alone Naruto." I glared at him now we had the whole rescue squad after us. We got to a clearing and had to stop they had us surrounded. I had my shadow clone keep Gaara safe whole Tobi and I, well just me got into fighting positions. Tobi picked up a stick and held it like it was a katana. I sighed and whacked the top of his head. I unsheathed my own katana the blade was plain black while the hilt was red. In silver the kanji for Death and Shadow were engraved at the base of the blade. All in all it was nothing special.
"You! You killed him!" Temari shouted I but my lip to keep myself from shouting back. I turned to Tobi,
"You take the sand-nins and Team Gai. I got the rest." He nodded and waved his stick at them he started making random handsigns and shouted,
"Ninja Art- Confusion jutsu!" I face palmed leave it to Tobi to use fake jutsu's. The rescue squad looked around completely confuse until Tobi whacked each of them on the head with his stick. While Tobi was 'fighting' with his opponent I turned to face mine first up was Kiba. I smirked time for my signature, not exactly almost, jutsu I made a handsign and shouted,
"SEXY JUTSU!" All of the males flew black from nosebleeds and passes out... Even Shino pervert. I went back to my original form to face the ones I had to fight now. Sakura, Kurenai, and Hinata. I couldn't bring myself to fight an old teammate so I ended if quickly knocking her out. I turned to Kurenai she put up a strong genjutsu making me see my friends. I didn't like it it was make me feel sick. Seeing how happy we were. How we hung out with each other. We were like a family. I fell to my knees begging her to stop I didn't like this. I felt guilty for all I had done I shook my head. "NOOO! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!" I shouted Hinata looked at Kurenai and asked the question everyone there, except the knocked out males from team Kakashi and Kurenai was thinking.
"What is he going through?" Everyone nodded and Tobi appeared by his partner. Kurenai sighed,
"He's just reliving the old times with his friends and family. Making him feel guilty making him feel different." She explained everyone nodded. Tobi put his hands on his partner channeling chakra so he could break the genjutsu. By the time he finished and Naruto was free he was sweating profoundly. Naruro stood up again and faces Kurenai he through a punch at her stomach hoping for a quick knock out but she blocked and punched his face. Naruto went flying back and crashed into a tree. Wiping the blood from his mouth Naruto picked up his Katana from where he dropped it. He slid into his kenjutsu stance and stood analyzing Kurenai who pulled out a kunai. Naruto when for a slash at her left shoulder to which she parried. It went on like this for a while Naruto attacking Kurenai blocking. Finally Naruto lifted up his Katana all the way and dashed forwards. His arms where positioned for a sideways slash to which Kurenai thought he was going to do. She got ready to block but we shocked when Narutk disappeared and reappeared behind her. Pressing the blade against her throat Kurenai gulped. "I'm sorry." He whispered before slashing at her legs rendering them useless till properly healed. He set her down against a tree where she could watch. Naruto re-sheathed his Katana and moved towards the frozen Hinata. He got into a taijutsu stance but found himself unable to fight. He couldn't bring himself to fight her as she dashed forwards. He expected her to hit him but she grabbed his shoulders and yanked him forwards. Her lips smashing into his Naruto stood frozen but soon complies kissing her back. He slowly licked he bottom lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and their tongues danced together. Fighting for dominance Naruto won his tongue exploring the deep cavern of her mouth. After a while the fighting around them was done Tobi lost obviously. He went back to his teammate before he could be killed or captured. Tapping Naruto on the shoulder brought the two back to reality. Realizing where they where and that they where enemies Naruto backed away blushing profoundly. Hinata didn't loon to much better Naruto's shadow clone dispelled and Gaara was on the floor. Naruto and Tobi then took off as the recently passed out males woke up.
Hinata's P.O.V
I wasn't expecting to kiss Naruto it felt like instinct. The males woke up and Neji commented on something he noticed. "Do you see it in his eyes? Naruto was unwilling to fight Hinata he couldn't bring himself to. The way he responded to the kiss almost immediately there could be a way to get him back." Everyone nodded while Hinata blushed a non-existent shade of red. Everyone laughed at the young Hyuga heiress.
3rd Person P.O.V
Granny Chiyo set up a tent and brought Gaara inside. The only other person in the tent was Temari. She watched as Granny Chiyo slowly transferred her life to Gaara's. She cursed when Chiyo said she didn't have enough chakra to continue. Just then a swirl of leaves appeared and Naruto was in the tent. Temari pulled out her fan and Naruto held his hand up. He knelt down and placed his hands on top of Lady Chiyo's giving her his chakra. This act startled the two when it was over Gaara began waking up. Naruto looked at Temari,
"I'm sorry." Was all he said before vanishing in the swirl of leaves again.
A/N Hah! I'm already adding short NaruHina scenes yippee to me. I'm not good at fight scenes. It's late I'm tired. I'll make the next one more elaborate and longer and detailed promise.