Chapter 9 The Chunin Exams!

Time skip day of Chunin Exams
Me and my team were walking up the sets of stairs in the academy. When we got to the second floor I noticed something. A genjutsu hmm how peculiar it says this is the third floor. This idiots are falling for it hah pathetic. 'Before you talk look at your own team' Kurama grumbled before going back to sleep. Lazy fox. I thought the left my mindscape. I looked up and saw my team joined the crowd I groaned and walked up to them. I them announced out loud so everyone would hear, "This is the second floor. They just put up some genjutsu. Isn't that right Kotetsu Izumo?" Everyone looked at me shocked Kotetsu and Izumo especially since I knew who they were. I went to punch Kotetsu and he went to punch back. I saw some guy in a green spandex speed up so he could catch our fists. I let him catch Kotetsu's then caught the hand meant to catch my fist. In the end I punched Kotetsu in the face but not to hard and Izumo started laughing. I dropped spandex guys fist and turned around so we could head to the second floor. When I was stopped by a scream. I turned around to see Spandex guy asking Sakura out and nearly laughed. Then I turned to see some Hyuga I groaned and the Hyuga spoke, "Hey what's your name I've seen you around the Hyuga compound?" I groaned.
"Um cause I was staying there for a few days but don't worry I moved out Mr. Hyuga. And my name its Naruro, Naruto Uzumaki." He nodded.
"I'm Neji Hyuga these are my teammates Lee and Tenten." I nodded. Then grabbed my teammates hands and dragged them to the third floor and in the room. ''Pain. Today's the first part of the Chunin Exams the Hokage is Lady Tsunade of the legendary Sannin. I have gained quite a lot of info on her and her top Shinobi.' I told Pain in our mind link he nodded in reply. 'Good job Tobi's being a goodboy Tobi congratulates Naruto for doing good in mission.' Tobi said with a bit to much enthusiasm. I saw my team walk up to the rookie nine and some guy with gray hair walked up to them. Saying something about Ninja Info cards. Sasuke looked at him then at me then at him again before asking, "Show me your card on Naruto Uzumaki." He nodded and pulled one out.
"Naruto Uzumaki it says he left the village when he was young and hasn't returned. He has gone on 43 D-ranked missions 4 C-ranked missions 2 A-ranked missions and 1 S-ranked mission. While he was in the village no one knows what happened I him once he left." The guy said. Wait. 'PAIN! It's Orochimaru he's in the village and he has that Kabuto guy here with him.'
'Hm record his movements of you have the chance strike and kill him.' Pain ordered. I nodded, and walked up to Kabuto.
"Oh Kabuto are you sure he's not back in the village?" I asked he turned around to face me and his face went white.
"Y-you are Naruto Uzumaki." He stuttered I smirked.
"In the flesh."
"Okay maggots settle down I'm Ibiki Morino Procter for the first exam." Ibiki said I smirked and sat down.
Time skip time for the Tenth Question
I knew what this test was about so I didn't fill in any answers I just drew Kuruma on the page with and Akatsuki tattoo on his shoulder.
"Okay time for the tenth question." Ibiki said with a smirk. (Blah blah blah you know what happens but neither Naruto nor Sakura go to raise their hand nope they just sit back and relax.)
After the explanation and the you pass. I felt a presence a crazy presence. A kunai flew in and ab annex was hung up covering Ibiki. Anko Mitarashi hmm so she's our Procter for the forest of death. I thought....... Out loud again. Everyone looked at me. "Ugh I will be waiting at the forest of death." I groaned and shunshined to the tower. I grabbed a heaven and an earth scroll stuck umm in my weapon pouch and shunshined to the front. A few minutes later everyone arrived. I found my team and walked up to them. (One boring explanation later)
"BEGIN!" I heard Anko scream me and my team dashed into the forest. I stopped and they looked at men smirked and pulled out both scrolls they looked at me smirked and we headed towards the tower.
            Time skip at the tower
We entered our room and opened the scroll. Iruka popped out. His jaw dropped. "You finished fast." Sakura and Sasuke smirked and pointed at me signaling I did everything. He looked at me and his jaw dropped even more.
"Okay umm well you can rest up." With that said we all left for the testing area. When we arrived I noticed we were the first ones there. We sat down and waited.  After a few minutes another team came in.
"Gaara, Temari, Kankuro! Glad you could make it." I said we sat there and talked and talked and talked.
A/N another chapter yay. I DONT OWN NARUTO ITS CHARACHTERS OR ANG PICTURES IVE USED.