Chapter 1 Meet Team 7

Today was the day that we finally found out our teams for ninja missions I entered the academy and sat down whole I waited when Shikamaru came up to me and said, "Naruto? What are you doing here only those who passed should be here."
I smirked and pointed at my Leaf Village headband and replied,

"See this Shikamaru it's a Leaf Village headband I did pass." He groaned and walked away. I flinched when two obnoxious idiots ran threw the door screaming

"I GOT HERE FIRST!" In unison.
They both looked my way and smiled I remembered I was sitting next to their precious Sasuke so I groaned and thought, please don't sit here please don't sit here. 'Hahaha oh Kit you make me laugh sometimes you know there gonna sit here because of Sasuke I just wonder which one?' Kurama commented. I just groaned in response earning a small chuckle from the fox.
In the end it was the annoying banshee Sakura who sat here. I was half a sleep when Iruka-Sensei stood up and started announcing teams. I zoned out until I heard my name.

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." I groaned. Great stuck on the same team with a screaming banshee and an overly cocky Uchiha. Kurama just smirked at me before I cut of the link.
"Okay class wait here for your jounin instructors." With that Iruka left. One by one sensei's came and picked up their teams before all that was left was team 7.

3Hours Later
The door slid open and in came a silver haired jounin wearing a mask with his headband down covering his left eye.
Kakashi Hatake the copy-ninja hmm, I thought. Everyone looked at me shocked when Kakashi asked "How did you my name?" Dang it I said that out loud. 'Kit you said that out loud to' Kurama laughed.

"Dang It!" I screamed. Kakashi looked at me before shaking his head and saying.

"Meet at the roof." Then disappearing in a poof of smoke. The other two began their climb while I just teleported up. Kakashi looked up from his book startled "When did you get up here?" He asked. When my two 'Teammates' came up and looked at me shocked before Sakura screamed.

"HOW DID YOU BEAT US I DIDNT EVEN SEE YOU ON THE STAIRS!"

"Sakura sit down." I groaned annoyed by the screaming banshee.

"Okay let's introduce ourselves give your name likes dislikes hobbies and hmm how about dreams for the future." Kakashi said while giving us a closed eye smile. (A/N Author here I will make their answers different I DONT OWN NARUTO!)

"Sensei why don't you go first?" Sakura asked. Kakashi nodded his haid and replied.

"Hmm okay my name is Kakashi Hatake I like some things and dislike others I have a few hobbies and haven't really thought about dreams for the future. Pink you go next."
Sakura scowled at her nickname before replying,

"My name is Sakura Haruno I like a certain someone *looks at Sasuke* my hobbies are *looks at Sasuke again* my dream for the future is *looks at Sasuke and giggles* and I hate Ino-pig!"
(A/N hello in this story Naruto is quiet sits and the back and doesn't really talk so Sakura doesn't hate him)

"Okay how about you next mister know-it all." Kakashi said jerking his head towards Naruto. Who groaned then answered.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki that's all I feel like telling you idiots." Kakashi and Sakura sweatdropped while Sasuke just stared.

"Um okay how about you." Kakashi said while looking at Sasuke.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha I hate a lot of things and don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality, I'll restore my clan and kill a certain someone." The young Uchiha said. Hmm so Sasuke wants to kill is brother Itachi. Sasuke looked at Naruto before managing to say "H-how did you know that?"

"DANG IT IVE GOTTA STOP DOING THAT!" Naruto yelled causing everyone to anime-fall.

A/N chapter 1 complete.