Journal Entry 3

Dear Scroll,

Why would my brother purchase this for me? It's not like I needed to vent to anything, but I think that he noticed my odd behavior.

It started to when my brother forced me to join this stupid gang. The gang was known as the Thieves and they were after some treasure that the HellWings treasured. I had no idea what it was, but they were very ... how to say it... intent on getting their talons on it.

The way that we recognize each other is by our pure black bandanas that we wear over our snouts and and end at our ears. I hated that i had to join this group, but this was to keep my brother from being abandoned by the group.

The group gave us protection, food, and company. We had no family members that were alive, but they had died in front of our eyes. They had died protecting us from Queen Scarlet and some other unknown being.

The unknown being had always killed our family members very close to the shadows. Their style of killing was a very horrid way. They had dragged them into the shadow and chocked them to their death. They had eventually chocked them had enough and hard enough to make their heads come off.

My family members that have been killed by that thing have held me close to their chest and they even kept me close in their death.

Well anyways, I guess that I did start to ramble about my past, but I have to leave now. The leader of the group is calling me to train now.

-Gladiator