TZM: Cold and Warm

Warning ⚠: This short story might actually contain a spoiler on what pair might be official, and it's Gay fluff, so yeah. I suggest you leave this chapter, if you don't approve Homosexuality.

~

"Have you guys seen Aquarius lately?" Sagittarius walked in, scratching the back of his neck with a stressed expression. "I've been trying to contact him, but he just won't pick up his cell."

The goat looked at the archer, and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you suddenly need Aqua at the time?" He asked.

"The dude hangs out with Sal more than I do, and I want to know what he and Sal usually do together."

"Then why can't you ask Sal himself?"

"I can't find him either."

"Then he must be with Azura or Ken."

This entire time, Gemini was listening to the conversation between Capricorn and Sagittarius. Now that the archer mentioned the air sign, Gemini wondered where he could be. Once Sagittarius left, Gemini got up from his spot on the couch.

Capricorn looked at him quizzically, "Where are you going, Gem?"

"I just thought I needed some fresh air, so I'm going out for a walk." The twin sign smiled, walking over to the coat rack and taking his coat.

"But it's night."

"Then that would make the walk more relaxing. Less people." Putting on his coat, Gemini opened the door and waved Capricorn goodbye. "I'll be back by morning~"

"You better not stay out for that long!" The earth sign scolded.

Gemini only snickered as he shut the door closed.

~ * ~ * ~

The night was rather chilling. Even with his coat on, Gemini still quivered and hugged himself, hoping that his teeth would stop chattering for once. The sign knew that it would be cold now, but not this cold. However, he knew that if the air was damped, Aquarius was out there somewhere.

Gemini was heading for the park, wondering if he'll see that certain blue haired male. He figured that Aquarius had to be there, because the park was place where he and Aquarius had their first conversation. It was also night that time.

Relieved that he made it to his destination, the twin's crystal blue eyes, scanned the area with hope of catching a glimpse of the water barer. He looked at the swings, then the sandbox, then the seesaw, and last was the bench. No Aquarius. Sighing, Gemini turned to leave, but saw an empty green field just near the park.

That's where Aquarius was, sitting down on the wet grass and staring up at the starry sky. Gemini stared for a while, taking his time admiring the view. Realizing what he just thought, the boy shook his head and blushed. Glancing back at the other male, he noticed that he seemed so focused on the stars.

Smirking, Gemini decided to scare him like usual.

Sneaking up from behind, the twin went down on his knees, and quickly wrapped his arms around the bluenette's shoulder. "Did you miss me, love~" He whispered.

Unlike his usual reactions, Aquarius didn't push him away, or scream. Instead, he glance over his shoulder, his dark blue eyes making contact with Gem's brighter ones. "Maybe."

The brunette stared with shock. This was unlike Aqua. He should be scared, glaring at him right now, or threatening him to let him go. Not only that, but he also said Maybe. MAYBE. Is he telling the truth?

Frowning, Gemini loosened his grip, but didn't break the eye contact. "That's not like you." He says.

Aquarius blinked, "What is?"

"You replied to my question like it was a normal one, and you're not even pushing me away or yelling."

"...."

Sighing, he slowly pulls his arms away, but was startled by the the icy cold touch of Aquarius's hand. He started to panic, when the younger male pulled his arms over his shoulder again.

"You're warm."

"W-what?" He began to wiggle his arms trying to break free from Aqua's grip, but stopped when he heard him growl.

"Don't move your arms. I need it."

"So you want me to hold you!?"

"Of course I want you to hold me! So stay still!"

Blushing, Gemini yanked his arm away, but his hand was still held onto tightly. "Y-You're acting weird, Aqua!" He stuttered. "Are you messing with me!? Fine! I'll stop flirting with you!"

"I'm not messing around." Aquarius replied, no emotion on his face.

Huffing, Gemini stared at him. "You're serious?"

"I'm cold." Aquarius turned his body, so he could be facing older sign properly. Now that Gemini thought about it, his hands were really, really cold.

"Then you should go out in the sun more often. Or ask Leo to burn you."

"I'm not going to do that." He frowned, causing the twin sign to smile.

There was a few moments of silence, and all Gem did was stare at his hand. His hand, that was still being held by Aqua. Not wanting to look up at the blunette, he whispered, "Are you still cold?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, then deal with it."

"Mean."

The brunette chuckled, but it was a short one. What stopped him halfway, was the the sudden yank on his arm. Gemini's head went up, and he quickly held his breath once he realized the situation. His heart beat dramatically increased, his eyes were wide that it looked ready to pop out its socket, and his face was probably just as red as Aries's hair now.

Aquarius stayed still for a while. His lips, just inches away from Gem's. When he pulled back, he laughed. "Seeing you blush like that is quite amusing. No wonder you like to flirt with me."

"Wha-" Gemini was embarrassed, "Y-you nearly kissed me, just to make fun of me!?"

"Hey. It's revenge for all the times you messed with me." He finally released his hand, and stood up from the ground. "Come on now, if we stay out here longer, you'll freeze like I did."

Gemini kept quiet, his face still flushed red. While staring at his hands, the coldness of Aquarius's touch still lingered, but at the same time, the touch was also... Warm. Gemini felt his heart slam against his chest as he thought about. How could another sign, who is way younger than him, make him feel all messed up?

Seeing this, Aquarius tilted his head and frowned, "What?"

"F*ck you."

~

I didn't really know how to end this story but yeah xP It's really unknown about Aquarius and Gemini's feeling for each other. I mean, they flirt, but that's only to scare the hell out of each other and... Yeah, that's it. Adios!

~Sagishii-Kun