Amusement Park

•~ ♉♑♉♑~•

Capricorn: Okay everyone, I have a list on where to go in the park. Just let me- *Turns around to see that everyone had already ran off* -_- ....... Why does this always happen?

Taurus: What always happens?

Capricorn: *flinches* Taurus! Wha- How long have you been standing there!?

Taurus: *Munches on corn dog* I was here the whole time... Oh, and while you were talking, the others just left.

Capricorn: Yes, I can see that perfectly clear, you know -_-

Taurus: Eh, sorry... *looks around* So, it looks like its just the two of us, huh?

Capricorn: *Blushes when she realises* Yeah.. Seems like it.. Well, you can go ahead without me if you don't want me to-

Taurus: *grabs hand* Let's go!

Capricorn: O //// O! W-wha!? T-to where??

Taurus: There's a few places that I wanted to go to for a while, then figured that it might be more fun if you come with me! ^^ *Walks with Cap's hand in his*

Capricorn: I... See = ///// = (I'm so nervous!)

•~ ♎♈♎♈ ~•

Libra: Aires, which ride do you want to go on first?

Aries: *shrugs* I don't know... You can decide, honestly

Libra: What? Really?

Aries: Whatever... Yeah

Libra: *frowns* Are you really sure about this Ari? You might be mad when you see what I'm choosing

Aries: I'm dead serious. I'm following you for once...

Libra: Okay... If you say so~ <3 *Grabs hand and heads off to a love tunnel*

Aries: *Notices* Awe, shit... e /// e

•~ ♌♊♌♊ ~•

Leo: *sees Libra and Aries heading to the love tunnel* Hey Gem, you wanna go there to?~ ;)

Gemini: *sees maze* Aaahhh.... No.

Leo: What!? Why not!?

Gemini: We can go there later.. You know, Save the best for last?

Leo: Ohh...

Gemini: Yep..

Leo: So then... Where do you want to go first?

Gemini: I'm not sure... *Spots a cute bear at a booth*... that's cute..

Leo: Hmm? *sees bear and gets an idea* Want it? I can get that for you

Gemini: Really?

Leo: Yep, anything for my lady~ *Walks over to booth*

Gemini: *Smiles* Idiot

•~ ♓♋♓♋ ~•

Cancer: *Holding stuffed animals* Wow! Aqua really went all out, huh!?

Pisces: Yeah... *Pouts*

Cancer: *notices* P-Pi? Is something wrong?

Pisces: ..... I wanted to win you those stuff animals... I'm just jealous that Aqua got you that much..

Cancer: Awe, Pi... *Hugs him* You don't need to win an animal for me... After all, I have you ^^

Pisces: Really? *blushes*

Cancer: *nods* Yep! Now let's go, I want to win you a fishy~

Pisces: O-okay ^ //// ^

•~ ♐♒♐♒ ~•

Aquarius: *walking around* .....

Sagittarius: *Hugs from behind* Aqua~

Aquarius: What the- Sag? What are you doing?

Sagittarius: looking for you, of course! *lets go* Anyways, I've ridden all the rides here except for the Ferris wheel. I want you to come with me

Aquarius: No.

Sagittarius: Why!?

Aquarius: I won tons of dolls for Cancer... Now I want one of my own..

Sagittarius: ....... *pulls out a stuffed dolphin from nowhere* Will this satisfy you?

Aquarius: What- How did you-

Sagittarius: Let's just say I had it prepared for you.. You know, just in case~ ;) *Grabs Aqua's hand and runs off to Ferris wheel*

•~ ♏♍♏♍ ~•

Virgo: You're really going to leave the others?

Scorpio: .... yeah

Virgo: Why?

Scorpio: There's too much people... I don't like it..

Virgo: Oh... Well, get back home safely, I'll just-

Scorpio: *grabs arm* You're coming with me

Virgo: !! W-why?

Scorpio: We're out in the parking lot already... You never noticed since you were too busy paying attention to me *smirks and let's go*

Virgo: W-We are!?

Scorpio: Yeah.. So, you could come with me, or go back looking for the others.. Your choice, Pink *Extends hand to her*

Virgo: ..... *looks back then at Scorpio again* ..... *takes his hand* I'll go with you. You must be lonely, anyways..

Scorpio: Pshh! As if.. *Walks away, hand in hand with Virgo*

Just a little fluff scenes for my favorite parings at the Amusement park.. That's it.

~Sagishii-Kun

Zodiac Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें