Lost Suitcases

Note from the author: Okay this one is kinda a joke, encouraged on by duffinitely. Enjoy it! (Also it has some swears in it so yeah; you have been warned!)

The alarm buzzed, and Duff sleepily rolled over and turned it off. The bright green letters displayed the time: 6:30.
"Oh fuck," Duff groaned, and rolled over to face the bed on the other side of the room, "Slash, it's time to get up."
The mop of brown curly hair moaned and rolled over.
"Slash!" Duff raised his voice, "Come on; we promised the others we'd get to the airport by 10am."
"I don't wannaaa," Slash mumbled from under his sheets.
"Neither do I, but we really do have to get going."
Slash just mumbled something indistinguishable and rolled over again.
"Ugh," Duff sighed and walked over to Slash's bed. He lightly shook his friend, but Slash remained solidly in bed.
"Fine," Duff said, "I'll go get our clothes and then you must get up and get dressed, okay?"
Duff walked out of their apartment and into the hallway to grab their suitcases. Slash still lay stubbornly in his warm bed, when a loud shout brought him out of his daze. "Oh fuck!" He heard Duff yell from the hallway.
"What is it?" Slash called back, jogged out of his daze by the loud noise.
Duff ran back into the bedroom, "Someone has fucking nicked our suitcases."
Slash sat up, "Oh shit."
"My sentiment exactly," Duff bit his lip.
Slash tried to ignore the fact that Duff was standing right next to him in only boxer shorts. He's my best friend, Slash reminded himself, And I sure should be used to him walking around in not many clothes by now... But he's so fucking hot.
"I guess we can't really go the the airport with no clothes on," Slash raised his eyebrows.
"True," Duff nodded, sitting down on the edge of Slash's bed, "What now?"
Slash shrugged and stared up at his friend, absolutely in awe... maybe he had had a little too much to drink last night. When he caught Duff's gaze he blushed and looked away.
Duff chuckled, "Why are you blushing?"
Slash blushed harder, "No reason."
"Am I turning you on?" Duff joked, bending his head down toward Slash's, smirking.
"Come on, man. We gotta find our suitcases," Slash reminded him.
"Do we really need our clothes?" Duff grinned.
"Are you drunk?" Slash looked up, surprised.
"Not any more than usual," Duff laughed, "Actually, I'm pretty sober right now."
"Then why're you acting like this?" Slash stumbled over his words.
Duff laughed, and winked, "Cause you turn me on too."
Slash's mouth fell open in surprise; this was not what he had expected to happen today.
Duff knelt over him and traced his fingers over Slash's chest.
"Haven't you ever wanted to do it with a bassist?" Duff smirked, raising his eyebrows.
"What the actual fuck," Slash still lay there, absolutely stunned.
"I'm fucking cold man, can you at least let me come under the covers with you?" Duff complained.
"You have your own bed," Slash replied, even though he knew that he wanted Duff too.
"Yeah, but it won't be as warm as you," Duff smiled.
"Fine," Slash said, pretending to be reluctant. (Message from the author: No homo, amirite? They need to hug for medical reasons of course ayy.)
Duff climbed in next to him, "Damn, you are warm," he grinned happily, wrapping his arms around his friend.
Slash snuggled into Duff's body, feeling absolutely content.
"I love you," Slash whispered, getting ready to laugh and say that he was joking, but to his surprise, Duff just took and deep breath and said, "I love you too."

Note from the author: Ah fuck I can't be arsed to write any more of this one. Don't worry though, I plan to write more soon... And something really big is coming up soon, that I'll be working on with a bunch of people. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)