Axl's King Bed

Note from the author: This first story I wrote as a joke, but, hell, enjoy it anyway!

Duff stared up at Slash, and reached up to move Slash's thick curls out of his eyes. Slash blinked, and bit his lip.
"It's okay," Duff smiled, "Your eyes are so beautiful, you know."
Slash gave a quiet laugh, "You're too sweet to me," his eyes crinkled up as he smiled down at the boy laid beneath him.
Duff lay silently, breathing softly, staring up at Slash in awe.
Slash traced his fingers down Duff's chest, "I love you," he whispered, his breath brushing against the blushing blonde's cheek.
"I love you too," Duff mumbled, cheeks getting rosier by the minute.
Slash lowered his face toward Duff's. Duff closed his eyes in excited anticipation, but instead of Slash's lips meeting his, in the next moment he heard a door swing open and a drunken laugh.
Slash swiveled his head to the noise, and saw Axl prancing through the door. What was even more surprising was the man dressed in a sparkly pink shirt that Axl was tugging behind him. Axl spun round to face his victim, not yet seeing Duff and Slash lying on the huge king bed, and cried out, "Come on Elton, LET'S GET THIS PARTY FUCKING STARTED!"
Both Duff and Slash were watching the scene unfold, holding their breaths in the hope that Axl wouldn't see them in his bedroom. Duff's eyes caught Slash's and he could see his terror reflected in them.
"Oops," Duff mouthed, his lips curving into a smile. Slash glared at him, but couldn't hold his frown for long cause Jesus Christ Duff was cute.
Meanwhile Axl was dragging his guest toward the bed, and suddenly they both leapt at it... And landed on the two already on the mattress.
Slash was squished down onto Duff by Axl, and Elton John fell on top of all them.
"Ow!" Duff yelled out, "Do you guys mind??!"
Axl leapt up, red in the face, "What the fuck?!"
Duff and Slash just held onto each other, terrified, and Elton stood up, brushed himself off and sat down on a couch, utterly confused.
Slash leapt up, and Duff slid out from underneath him to stand on one side of the room. Slash sat innocently on the bed, his hands in his lap.
Axl glared at them both, "What were you doing in my bed?" He yelled, his voice getting louder and louder.
"We were, um, cleaning," Slash stammered, at the same time as Duff said, "Your bed is the biggest."
Slash sent an icy glare across the room toward him. Duff just grinned wickedly, and mouthed, "I've been naughty... Punish me," back.
Slash blushed, but continued to glare.
Axl sighed angrily, his hands on his hips, and the others took the hint; Slash jumped off the bed and raced for the door, Duff following closely behind.
When they were out in the corridor Duff giggled, "Oopsie."
Slash shoved Duff onward down the corridor, muttering a brisk "Fuck you," under his breath.
When Duff reached his bedroom door he held his arm out to Slash, pulling a sad puppy face.
Slash shook his head, "No."
"But I love youuu," Duff grumbled, puckering his lips.
Slash sighed, "I hate you," he said, before stepping into Duff's room and closing the door behind them.