Scott noticed her looking at the pile of garbage, and quickly changed the subject before she could ask who had been there.

"Look, it's late. Maybe we should get you home, yeah?" Brayden was not going to be happy that Addison was getting home so late. Her mother wouldn't be home yet, so she didn't have to worry about that, unless, of course, Brayden told her.

It was well past eleven o'clock. Addy wondered how long she was actually knocked out for. She knew it was dark out when they were at the hospital, but she didn't think it was that late. She rubbed her wrist where the tape had rubbed, leaving an ugly red mark. It would heal by the time she got home, so thankfully her brother wouldn't be able to question her.

Scott grabbed her phone off of his dresser and passed it to her. She had nearly a dozen texts, most of them from her brother, the other from Liam. She was surprised he texted her, or, more importantly, that he got her number.

'Hey, are you okay? - Liam'

She smiled a little. He was worried about her. Of course he'd be curious; some monster attacked them in the hospital, nearly giving Addy a concussion. She would heal, of course, but he didn't know that.

'I'm good. Just done with the day. Talk to you in school tomorrow?'

She sent a quick reply to him and looked at her brother's texts. They were all practically the same, just wondering where she was. The latest one was sent twenty minutes ago.

'Addison Leann Ryder where the hell are you?'

'I'm on my way.'

She decided to keep the text short. She knew she would get shit when she got home. The last time she never answered Brayden's texts was when she went to the movies. A couple of the girls she actually talked to in her grade invited her. Addy forgot to tell Brayden, and she had turned her phone off so it wouldn't light up half way through the movie. Brayden had gotten so worried about her and actually threatened to ground her until she explained everything.

Except this was going to be really hard to explain.

"Stiles, can you give her a ride home?" Scott asked. He didn't want to make her ride on the back of his dirt bike.

Stiles chewed on his nails. He still didn't trust the girl. Scott seemed to, but, then again, he seemed to trust everyone. He nodded anyway, agreeing to take the scared girl home. She scratched at her wrists, only making the redness brighten.

Scott grabbed her hand. "Hey, it's okay. We'll help you figure this out."

"Why?" She didn't know them very well, and she didn't know how they were so calm with all of this. She wasn't human for god's sake.

Scott McCall flashed his red eyes at her. Addy, shocked, took a step away from the two of them.

What was he?

"Because I think we know a little more than you do." Scott was surprised to see that when he made eye contact with Addison, her eyes began glowing, and as soon as he stopped, she stopped as well. He didn't think she even realized what happened.

"C-can I just go home?" She tugged her leather jacket tighter around herself. They still had school tomorrow, and by the time she was ready to go to bed it would be well past two in the morning.

Stiles grabbed his keys off of Scott's desk and nodded his head towards the door. The blue jeep stood right outside the door, shining in the streetlights. It looked like everyone on the street was already asleep. It wasn't surprising, it was a weekday.