Valentines Day Edition

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Rukia. That's a good look."

"Thanks," Rukia said. "Where's Levi?"

"He's doing, um, his duties as Captain. Yeah. Erwin gave him a bunch of paperwork. So you won't see him for a while."

While Stacey and Miranda worked on Rukia and turned her into a work of art, I grabbed Rukia's uniform while she wasn't able to look and shoved the clothing into a bag. I replaced the clothes with a long sleeved billowy white dress and a pair of white flats.

"Hey, Mikasa?" I said, coming at her with the bag. "Can you drop these off at my room? They're for my collection."

She looked at me, confused, and said, "yeah, sure," as the codewords registered. "After you're done, Rukia, Eren has requested an audience with you. I don't know why, but he said it was important."

"Oo-kay?" Rukia asked, puzzled.

Rukia's point of view

Finally, the torture that Petra had put me through came to an end.

I sauntered off toward the dressing room to get my clothes, but there was a problem. The outfit that was there wasn't mine. There was a note on top of the dress that was addressed to me.

I picked it up and it read,

Please don't kill me!

-Petra

I put on the dress reluctantly after removing the soft Terry robe, and it felt like air over my body. It billowed in all the right places. I slipped on the flats, and walked out.

The women who were sitting in the spa all stared at me.

"Wow..." Stacey and Miranda cooed in unison.

"You have one lucky man," Miranda said.

Time skip brought to you by Loreal. Because Levi is worth it.

I knocked on Eren's door.

Eren? You needed to talk, sweetie?"

Ever since Levi gained custody over Eren, Eren became the nephew I never had. And he absolutely hated it when I called him sweetie.

"Yeah?" He said as he answered the door.

He was wearing a suit as he opened the door, his hair neatly combed back for once.

"Wow," I said. "Who are you trying to impress?"

Eren turned pink.

"No one," He said.

"Uh huh," I said, not buying it.

"I was wondering....would you like to take a walk with me? I need some advice."

Levi's point of view

All right... The sun was setting, the Chinese Lanterns were set up, tea lights were on the tables, and I had the trail of petals set out, and the note cards tacked in place. And my right hand man was setting the plan into motion. Now if Eren's ears didn't turn red as he lied to her, everything would be perfect.

Erwin and a woman came walking down the row, his arms linked with hers. He wore a tux, and she wore a yellow knee length dress with spaghetti straps. She wore yellow heels to match, and her reddish brown hair was down. Her chocolate brown eyes were hinged with a fringe of thick lashes.

"Wow, Erwin. Who's your date?" I asked.

"C'mon, shorty! Am I that hard to recognize!?"

I blinked.