3. The past

Beyoncè POV
*flashblack*

"Chris baby no" I said as I cried! Chris was high and drunk ! He came home and wants to sex from me but I refuse !
I don't know why I put myself threw this! I love him ..!! Y'all probably wondering why I just don't leave Chris ! It's because I love Chris ! He was my first, but he took that as an advantage to just fuck me ! He changed ! He isn't the Chris I fell in love with 1 year ago! He changed for the worse. He beats me, he rapes me, he makes me feel like I'm not worthy of anything , makes me feel fat.! I just love him ! Hell I gave him everything i have !
"Shut up bitch! Stop crying . Lay on the dam bed and open up for me". he screamed at me ! I flinched because I'm terrified of him ! I looked into his eyes and this isn't the Chris I loved! I saw a monster . But I refused to do as he says! But he gets his way ,one way or an another. He slapped me across my face and there was non stop tears comin down my cheek.

He pushed me onto the bed! N he immediately tore my red dress off , yanked and tore my panties off and ripped my bra off
I was fighting back , but it was like as if the more I fought back the more aggressive he would act! I was wore out so I just gave up! He got settle between my legs and he put his junior at my entrance .. By now my pillowcase was soaking wet! He went in slowly then
     ''BEYONCEEEEEE" solo anger screamed at my makin my snap out of the flashback I had about Chris.
    "Im sorry solo what chu say" I said as I put my attention back to her!

"I said where you havin flashbacks about...you know...Chris!?" She asked very hesitant! I sighed and nodded my head ! The only reason why solo knows about what happened between me and Chris was because I had once ass dialed her when Chris was beating me and raping me ! She had heard all of it !
  She just sighed because she felt as it was her job to protect me even though I was her big sister! She has always been the protective little sister especially when it came to dating boys! I remember she once fought Chris because he would sum slick shit to me! But that's a story for another day! But after everything had past between Chris and I , I felt like I had to promise myself not to fall in love with any other guy so I wouldn't have to go through the same thing ,But, I'm fallin for Jay ! He seems different but that's how I got stuck with Chris but it wouldn't hurt to give Jay a chance now would it !?

"Solo ,BabyGirl listen to me ! If wasn't your fault okay?! You already did enough when you fucked him up for the picnic at the family reunion!" I said in between giggles because it was hilarious , then she started giggling which made my smile!

"You Righ bey! I did whoop some ass that day😊" she said smiling proud that she did! My little sister is wild but I still love her !

"Alright now get out of my room punk !" I said while mushing her head to get off my bed! She started laughin and slapped my hand away! We jus dead stared at each other for like a couple seconds then we burstin into a fit out laughter! Man it's times like this that makes me happy to be a big sister and love her  more!

"Alrigh w.e! You ain't low either go call Shawn ! You know the nigga that had you wet when you was sleepin😆" when she said that my eyes open wide and I gasp and I through my pillow at her and she ran out my room laughing! I can't believe she would say sum slick shit like that! But she Righ let me call my babydaddy....I started to dial Shawn number and he picked up on the 2 ring..he loyal for that lowkey
*Phone Convo*

Jay: hey BabyGirl what's up

Bey: Hey love and nothin much jus Bord asl at home Hbu cutie