The Game {chapter 2}

"Jealousy can work wonders."

————–—––—————————

I woke up early to make sure that I had enough time for a quick run, I got up and changed in some short athletic shorts and a tight purple tank top. I put my hair into a high pony tail and put on light makeup.

I grabbed my phone and plugged head phones  in and while I stepped outside and felt the chilly morning breeze hit me. I turn on my running music and automatically jam out when 'blah blah blah' by Kesha comes on.

I start running on the track that was behind Lydia's house. Once I got to the part that was furthest away from the house I decided to take a detour, seeing as it was only 6:10 and I had to be at school at 8:45.

As I was running I felt as if someone, or something, was watching me.

I stop and look at my surroundings, trees, grass, a small stream, but no one that could be watching me.

»»

I get back to my room and take a quick shower, when I get out I grab a strapless black dress that had small white polka dots and a sweetheart neckline and came with a small white belt at the middle of the waistline and ended at my mid thigh. I get a white cardigan with my second favorite pair of heels, they were matte white pumps that had tiny black dots.

I put on a thin layer of powder, I didn't need that much, a little bit of blush to add color to my face, a layer of nude eyeshadow and a darker shade in my eye crease, a few coats of mascara, and finally a coral lipstick with a clear lipgloss to go over.

I decide to curl my hair today and put it into a 'half up, half down' hair style.

I go downstairs and see that Lydia was already up an had a bowl of fruit loops in her hands as she sat on the large couch watching Gossip Girl.

"Ooh Gossip Girl, my favorite." I say as I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar and rushing back to the couch to watch Gossip Girl.

"Yeah, mine too." Lydia says chuckling.

"I love Serena and Nate, I think that  (spoiler alert to anyone who hasn't seen it) it's so cute how he loved her all those years and she never knew. They are my favorite, I mean her and Dan are cute, but Serenate is so much better." I ramble to Lydia.

What? It's my favorite show.

Lydia laughs and says, "Dan and Serena are way cuter. But you know who's even cuter? Chuck and Blair." She says as she takes a bite of her cereal.

I gasp which causes her to look up at me from her cereal, "What? Is something wrong?" She asks with her mouth full of fruit loops.

"Yeah, seeing you talk with your mouth full." I retort, laughing as she shoves me. "I just love Chuck and Blaire too, they are the definition of a match made in heaven." I say, my eyes back onto the flat screen tv.

"You loved me?" Serena asks softly, looking at Nate.

"Of course I loved you, your the most beautiful,-"

"Elena!" Lydia says, throwing a pillow at my face.

"Hey! This is my favorite scene!" I yell at her, annoyed.

"Whatever, it almost eight we have to leave soon." She chuckles while she puts her dishes into the sink and goes back upstairs, probably to get ready.

I sigh and sink into the couch until I hear a ding from a phone. I look around and see Lydia's phone on the counter.

"Lydia, you got a text!" I call up to her.