"No bitch, because you marinated his face." Kemi told her.

"Only like 25% of black boys in the whole of the U.K. are bowcats y'know, Lena."

"Where did you get those stats from, Ria? ONS?" I joked.

"In all seriousness, Asher has to be a keeper. Let me ask you one thing though," Kemi said.

"Ask away." Replied Elena

"I want you answer truthfully, yeah?"

"Of course girl."

"Did you scrim?"

"I'm pretty sure Jesus could hear me." She answered with a small smile.

"YEEEESSSSSS GO DEH GYAL." Said Marian, sticking her tongue out.

**

The girls decided to leave at around 8 o'clock, and Elena had gone with them so she could make her way to Asher's house. Probably to receive dick down part two. Rico and the rest of the boys started getting ready to leave, and I said my goodbyes to them all, apart from Rico.

"Seriously?" He grumbled.

"Petty is my middle name, Rico."

"Rico isn't my name." He winked.

"It's not?"

"It's not." He replied.

"But when we first met, you said it was just Rico."

"Niggas lie every day, b."

I heard Ethan's deep laughter from behind me and nearly jumped out my skin.

"Ric, stop fucking with her. Otherwise I'll just drop your full government to her y'know."

"Ah word, you'll snake me like that Eman?" Rico chuckled.

"Go home man." Ethan smiled.

"Calm, I'll check you later." Rico bellowed, quickly spudding Ethan before singing,
"Bye, Violet."

I scowled and he laughed right in my face, my right fist was ready to connect his cheek, but Ethan quickly put my arm behind my back. Rico laughed again before closing the door, making his way to wherever he lived.

"You can't just be one banging mandem, V." Ethan chuckled as he made a u-turn back into the living room.

"He deserves it to be honest." I said from behind him.

"For calling you by your name?"

"Did he ask my permission?"

"Are you crazy? If you're still doing this in uni, it'll get so long for you." He answered.

"Don't try and be wise and all knowing."

"So what's Rico's real name anyway?" I asked once he sat down.

"Why do you want to know, Vi?"

"Cause when I first met him, he said it was just Rico. Like Rico Suave." I answered, mimicking the way Rico spoke in his deep baritone.
Ethan erupted into laughter, his laugh was cute. I'm glad I caused th-

"Rah, you fully did Frederico's voice. I'm done." He laughed some more, and it faltered when he saw the look on my face.

"Ah shit." He muttered, running a hand through his curls.

"His name is Frederico? AWWWWWWWWWWWW-"

"Shut up. Let's do some work." Ethan said, taking some books out of his North Face bag. I scowled at him, rolling my eyes at him as I leaned back on my arms a little.