depression

~ Toby's POV ~

I stayed in bed for two days straight. I didn't eat, use the bathroom, text, sleep, or anything people usually do. I heard a knock at my door "what..." I say in a choppy voice. "Your dinner is outside your door... And explain of your other meals out here.." my mom says.

I got up and grab the food. The voice inside my head can't telling me to in my life. But my heart told me to live, live for Bell, live to live a full life.

~Time skip 4 days later~

Things went like that for a while, I didn't eat a lot. Just enough to live. I got and slim, not too bad but a little too skinny for my liking. I heard a knock at my door, "what!" I yell. Lyra steps in, "hey bro... Do you want to go do something?" She says smiling bright. I thought about this for a while "sure..." I said getting up.

~Time skip after car crash killing and also fire...~

I had to the school, hatchets in my backpack. I walked to go to school, as if nothing had happened in the last week. I get to school and write a fake love note and put it in Lucas's locker.

Note

Meet me in the public bathroom... ;)

~Toby's POV~

I go into one of the stalls and wait. I had to do open followed by the footsteps. I knew wasn't Lucas, when he walks the for basically shakes. The feet go into the very last stall. Whoever was I just have to kill them later after Lucas. I hear the door being opened followed by the door being locked. "Hey! Lucas yells anyone in here? I'm here to meet someone!" He calls

Killing ahead not gory too bad

I grabbed the hatches are my book bag and put them into my belt. "Hey brother..." I say walking out of the stall. "What do you want fag!" Lucas says pushing me "I wanted to talk... About Belle... (Y/N) didn't like me talking about her." I say pretending to be sad. "Guess what fag..." Lucas says smiling "she cheated on you with me."

Flashback

Toby! I'm sorry! I thought your girlfriend with Lucas!
...
(Y/N) stop! You're making up lies because you're jealous! Why don't you understand me and you are just friends! And that's all we'll ever be!

Flashback end

She wasn't lying... "No that's not what I wanted to talk about." I say putting my head down "do you know where she has?" I try not to show my smiling face. "I think she moved" Lucas says "no I know where she is.." I say looking up "where did-" Lucas says "she's dead! Someone killed her! just like I'm about to do to you!" I grab my hatchets. I swing it but was it was knocked out of my hand. I heard a metal clank on the floor I look to see... A knife... someone walks on the last stall. "Sorry my aiming is off. I'll try again" a female voice says I turn around and see (Y/N). She throws a knife, I duck and it hits Lucas and his eye he drops to the floor screaming. "Shut up!" I yell cutting his neck with my hatchet. (Y/N) throws two knifes and they pin me to the wall. she threw the last one causing it to graze my finger, it feel like a paper cut, I dropped my hatchet. (Y/N) walked towards me, she walks over to Lucas is bleeding body and pulled off the night from his eye. She returns to me holding a knife over my stomach. "If you had listen to me... " She says put her hand on the wall beside my head. Her eyes were no longer sweet and kind, they were dark motionless. "Why would I lie to you?" She asked pulling the knife away. "Doesn't matter anymore..." (Y/N) says. She pulls out the knifes holding me to the wall. She walks to the corner and picks up a knife and put them back in her jacket sleeve. "Bye..." she says walking out...

Sorry having a story like this... Hahaha... But I like it do you? Love you guys! Thanks for the support! And was that read on my readers!