why?!

~TOBY'S POV~

I looked around school for (Y/N) but I cant find her. The only place I check was the girl's bathroom's (more than one!) I went to all of them but one. I walked to the last bathroom hoping that a girl wasn't in it and I get slapped like last time. I try to open the door but it was locked from the inside/ I heard someone in there walking. Everything is quiet, then a loud laugh echoes through the hall. The door becomes unlocked, I quietly step inside. I'm surprised it was dark, I look around and see the silhouette of someone. "H-hello" I say in a shaky voice. I got no response.

The door slams shut, I run and try to unlock it but it doesn't budge. The lights turn on and before I could sat anything my eyes start to water. I see Belle's hanging body, twisted in ways it wouldn't have been. Her entrails were gone, blood was everywhere. There was a message on the wall, written in Belle's blood. Her heart and lungs hung right nest to it, making it look like a flying heart creature.

I ripped off the fabric holding her to the wall. She instantly falls in the floor. I sat on the floor holding her in my arms, cradling her lifeless body. I untie her mouth, I glaze my finger over her cold grey lips. I hold her in my chest sobbing into your into the crease of her neck. "Why?!" "Who would do this?!"

~Third person POV~

Toby cry and sobbed, "why?" "Why?" "Why?" That question filled the air. After hours of crying Toby finally gets out. He laid down on the ground, he kissed her on the cheek. "I will get back to person who did this... Toby whisper into his lifeless girlfriend."

Toby gets up and walks home teacher we forgot about (Y/N). Toby laid in bed and cried. His dad heard him and came barging into his room. "Shut the fuck up! Stop being such a cunt!" He yelled at Toby. "You know what fuck you! My girlfriend died today!" Toby yelled back to his dad. Toby's dad didnt say anything for a moment, he then brutally beats Toby.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it's not long but school had gotten in the way with lots of things and I'm pretty sure next chapter will be long. And I'm sorry to tell you this guys but this story is coming to an end. But hold on this story is going to be 15 chapters. I know I know it's probably like the worst thing that you could do to a reader. Well I'm doing a sequel to the story I'm not sure what I'm going to call it but I'm pretty sure it can be called mirror again cuz I did not interpret what I wanted to I'm pretty sure the last chapter that will interpret everything I meant for this story. I was going to make this story longer but I just wanted to finish it now and get it done with if not in the story would never come to an end and I'm being very bad at updating and I just don't want to put you guys through that. And with that good day good night or whatever time it is where you live read on my readers!