NMF P1

My name is Emilia, I was a shy young scientific(12 years old), I was an orphan or so I was told by the nuns. I had really aggressive dreams since forever. They must be the worst nightmares people ever dreamed of.

I was working in the development of the cure for Parkinson, I was in charge of  the tt356-89 virus and almost succeed into finding the cure but the virus DNA broke and all the lot became infected.

I wasn´t sure when tt356-89 muted and became the perfect vaccine to prevent Parkinson in younger generations, I was recognized and all that bullshit stuff I even met most of the world presidents. I wasn't sure about the efficiency the vaccine had because in theory it worked perfectly. I never took the chance to prove it in animals or plans or human beings. But the vaccine seemed o work.

3 years later the world was immune to Parkinson and 4 years later God decided to quit his job. Literally, God abandoned us and give his powers to 7 people. Fortunately or not I was one and my time stopped.

Crowds of people started to die without any apparent reason, after some research I discovered it was all my fault, the vaccine attacked all human systems and they collided to each other till the host was dead.

I quit my job, and started a life without anyone around, I was devastated, billions of people were dying because my vaccine was deathly. I worked day and night to stop the pandemic infection till I discovered distilled  strawberries were the cure. I spread the cure and the infection stopped.

But it wasn´t enough to stopped the deaths, people were having huge difference between them. I discovered 3 of the chosen by God were causing misery, war and death to the survivors. We get into a world war, the third in Earth.