Chapter 20

Penny's pov

I woke up on a cold stone floor I was in a dungeon. I was confused at first about what Happend but then I remembered.

I tried to use magic to get out but it didn't work then two men came and dragged me some where.

Louis' pov

Luke and Jack came to take us to my dad when he saw us a gave us an evil smile.

"Boys good to see you" he said.

"Where's Penny" I said and then two of my dad's men brought her in and pushed he towards me and I caught her in my arms.

"Penny good to meet you at last. I'm Mr Tomlinson" he said.

"I know who you are your the Vampire king and Louis' dad" she said.

"Yes and I know who you are your my son's girlfriend, your the daughter of Anne Styles and your a witch" he said to her.

"What do you want dad?" I asked him.

"Your girlfriend's blood" he said to me and he stepped closer.

"Don't touch her!" Harry yelled at him and we stepped in front of Penny until he used his power to push us back.

Suddenly Penny let out a scream. I looked round and saw Lucy causing her pain. We tried to move but couldn't it was like our feet where glued to the floor.

Dad stepped forward to bite Penny when a bunch of werewolves came in and attacked the evil ones and my dad. We couldn't belive who one of the werewolves were.

"Melanie?" Harry asked

Authors note

I'm thinking of doing a sequel to this story

Also i want to make new friends so message me if you ever want to chat

:-)