Chapter 24

Aryanna ..

(2 Weeks Later)

"Is it bad that I never made Love .. I never did it . But I Sure know how to Fuck .."

I woke up to my phone ringing .. I was too lazy to answer so I let it ring.. I just laid there & looked at the ceiling . It was the July 25th .. They day before my Birthday.

I was thinking back about how close me& jaquan was at the beginning of the school year.. Now its summer . Time Flies ! But I wasnt tripping. Everything happens for a reason.

But despite the fact that today was the day before my birthday , it was also the day Tony meets my mom. Im not gonna lie im nervous as hell but I know it'll work out.

I finally got out of bed and did my morning stuff. I had just got my hair done 2 days ago.. It was still cute I walked over to my nightstand & picked up my phone.

Missed Call:T-Baaaaaby;* 11:02 a.m.

(3)Messages: T-Baaaaaby;* 11:03 a.m.

Damn .. He wildin ! Knowing i sleep until 12! I wasnt mad though. He probably was just nervous .. I mean we've been doing good every since we made it official.

I met His Parents last week. He looks just like his mom.. But he gets his dimple from his dad . They live In this Big ass House ! He told me his dad has a Good Job , I can tell..

I decided to Text Tielar & Sarava so we could go shopping for an Outfit.. I would invite Logan but She been acting Funny. She been Eating & sleeping 24/7 which is nothing new but its different.

She still Saying she "Single" but if you ask me its like Her ! Ragz still together ! Cause she aint talking to no one else..

But Im Having a Birthday Kickback at Tielar house. Only for the Crew.. I'm excited to see what Tony gets me .

Speaking of him I remembered to call him back .

◆◇◆◇

Tony

◆◇◆◇

"Alright See you at 7"

I had just got off the phone with Ari .. Tomorrow was her birthday & I needed some help buying her present.. so me & my mom was driving to the mall right now.

I had to make sure ari was At home still because she did say she was going to the mall today with her friends.

Me & Ari been talking for about 4 months now.. But it feels like waaaay longer ! I was thinking about the day we first met. It was funny because if it wasnt for Her ex fucking up I wouldnt have her.

I laughed

"Whats so funny Tony?" My mom asked .. She was smiling . I really Love my mom. She accepts me for me ..

"Nothing.. I was just thinking about How Ari's ex messed up & she ended up with me.. Makes me wanna buy him a present to.."

She gave me a look and chuckled

"your a Great guy but dont get too comfortable now.. Remember you still havent told her about your "Job" ..that could mess it up and lead her to the next one.. Be Careful"

Damn ! She killed me Vibe .. But thats why I Love her.. She keep it Real with me. Thats All I Ask for ..

I didnt say anything else. I just turned up the music. We pulled Up to the Fox Hills Mall.. I parked and got out and opened the door for my mom.

The first place I seen was the Shoe store.. But My mom pulled me to the Jewelry store instead..

I was just browsing until I seen this gold heart shaped necklace with a pink diamond in the middle with a matching diamond ring ..