Party time

Aryanna

Man I cant believe this shit.

Jaquan is a Fucking Liar forreal.

I Hate him for that..

We was bestfriends and he didnt tell me.. No one knows this but Jaquan was my First Love.. I never really got over him like he got over me .

Its been 2 weeks since we talked. At first he was calling and texting but after 3 days he stopped.. That hurt me too.

Girls are complicated !

I know I was ignoring him but It was because I was hurt. and for him to stop trying meant he didnt care anymore about the situatuion. He was over it . But I wasnt.

To get my Mind off things im going out with my Girls Aniki, Logan , and Tielar .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jaquan

"I Am a Sinner

whose probably Gonna Sin Again.

Lord forgive me ..

Lord forgive me.

things I dont understand

Sometimes I need to be alone.

Bitch dont kill my Vibe ..

Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe .."

I turned the music up as I sat in my car and smoked a blunt . I was doing heavy thinking..

With Ari mad at me , Ragz helping me with bigger connects , school , and helping my momma and grandma I was stressed.

I laid back and let the kush take control of me.. This shit was loud ! I was hotboxing and blowing Oz .. Having a Good session.. I was rolling up my 3rd one when my phone started ringing.

"No New Friends , No New Friends , No No No.. I Stay down from day one so I say "

I saw Ragz Name pop up on my IPhone5 Screen..

"Wasup" I say . Inhaling the weed .

"Aye Nigga get yo Sorry ass up & get fresh we going out tonight ! "

"Man Ion Know Im Tired .." I lied . I just didnt wanna go. i am Tired though.. So I guess it wasnt a lie.

"Fuck Rest!!! Nigga I got the 3B's!" He said.. He sounded Fucked up already.

"The fuck is that?" I asked

"Bitches Bottles & Blunts!!" He laughed hard as fuck.

I laughed

"Alright im in nigga "

"Good Be ready in 2 Hours! Im Out"

And with that he hung up. I finished Rolling and Smoked the last blunt...

Welp let me go get ready.. Its been a minute !

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Aryanna

So I showered and brushed my Teeth. I curled my hair up and went to find an outfit.

As I went threw my walk in closet . something that caught my eye.

I put on my white & grey trukfit t-shirt & high waisted bleached jean shorts. I topped it off with my Cool Grey 11's . I decided to wear my Silver Chain with my Initial On it & my silver.Michael Kors watch..

I waited on the Girls to Show Up . My door bell rang . I opened it to see all my girls looking good !

Aniki was the Funny One . Everybody liked her

Shes about 5'3 & darkskin . She has long hair . She was wearing a pair of Blue toms , Black tights , a tube top , and a jean jacket.. She looked decent

Tielar was funny too real cool and chill.. But only around people she liked. She was tall and everybody feared her.. Except for the ones who knew her. She was wearing some red limited edition vans with hawiian flowers all on them , white jean shorts , and a Bulls Crop top . Her hair was down and curly. Similar to mines.

Logan is the Fun one. Shes down for whatever, No fears . She likes to fight so females never start with her. She Always clowning somebody. But making sure they heard and knew she said it..

She was wearing some all Navy blue Vans , Black highwaisted pants , and a Navy Blue Pink dolphin crew neck . Her hair was wavy & she had on a navy ue and red last kings beanie.. Wearing all gold

We took pictures then I posted them on Instagram.

"I could give a Fuck about no Nigga long as these Bitches Love Me"

It got likes instantly.

We all checked our outfits and lipgloss . Then we were out. We hopped into Logan's 2012 All white jeep and with that we was Out....This should be Intersting

Okay I Tried Guys.. I made this one Longer than the Others