Chapter 22

Jaquan .

she opened the door.

"umm Jaquan.." She looked me up and down.

I had just gotten robbed at my trap house. Them Niggas had Jumped me.

"Ari can we talk? Please.."

She hesitated..

"Umm. Sure Come Iiat down on her couch. She kept looking at her phone . I hope she wasnt texting ole boy. I havent seen Ari in a Few days . And As for Her Nigga . We beefing

"So. Whats Up?" She asked..

"I really just need someone to talk to . Since I lost you I Lost the main person I trust and talk to .."

I do Love Ari... I might have messed up but I love her..

★★★★★

Logan

★★★★★

So I was on my way to Ari's house but I decided to take a detour. I went to Tielar's house because I knew she wasnt there. I needed some alone time.

I went in the house and changed into some red sweats , a white v-neck and my black nike Slippers .

I walked in the kitchen and made a Bowl Reeses Puffs . My Favorite Cereal . I sat on the couch and Flipped through the Channels . I put it on Catfish .

Like I said I needed me time..

About 15 minutes into the show & my second bowl of cereal . Somebody was knocking on the door. I was really Lazy so I didnt feel like getting up .

I tried to act like No One was Home but they Just kept beating on the door .

I sighed and got up .

"Um Excuse Me. Dont Beat on my door" I said rudely as I opened the door . I had an attitude

"Logan Baby" I looked up and seen Ragz..

"Wow" was all I said .

I tried to close the door but he pushed it open .

"Logan just hear me out please. I- Im sorry"

I looked into his tear filled Hazel Eyes and for a moment I felt bad for him. But it ended. I remember how he made me hurt and cry . It was time for him to do the same ..

" Okay 5 minutes" I was acting super hard . Because God Knows I wanted to Break down and Cry.

He sat down and started crying . I never seen him cry unless he was laughing that hard .

"I Know I hurt you and im not saying was Okay but I Need You in My Life. I Understand you probably Hate Me. Nay Helped me Realize how Much I needed to change.. I Love You. I Know I kissed Ari which was wrong.. And I Hit you... like My dad used to do to my mom"

He really broke down. I got on his lap and hugged him. We cried together. He Wrapped his arms around me . It felt like it was just me and him .

"Lets go upstairs .." I whispered in his ear .

He looked confused for a second . But he got up and carried me up to my room..

Seeing Him all emotional Really Turned Me On.

He was acting shy . I made him lay down and I straddled him. I kissed his wet cheeks softly & went to his left side of his neck. I kissed it . He let out a moan . I hit his spot .

I got up & took off his shirt . His 6-pack was looking better then ever . I kissed his chest and his tattoos . I pulled off his sweats, and threw them to the side.

He flipped us and that put him on top . He kissed my forehead , then my cheek and then my lips . He pulled off my shirt and My Sweats .

He pulled off my panties & undid my bra . He kissed my Neck and left a few hickies . He took my breast in his mouth & started sucking . I let out a moan & He took off his Boxers .

I cant say I wasnt nervous . Ragz seemed kinda nervous too .

"Are You Sure" he sat up and asked..

I got a condom off my nightstand and handed it to him

"Yupp" I smirked .

He pecked my lips and put the condom on . He spread my legs and slowly entered inside me .

I arched my back & he went all the way .

Ragz had Strokes ! Magic Mike type shit . I wrapped legs around his back & my arms around his neck .

He leaned down and kissed me . I broke the kiss and started sucking and Biting his neck .. He was breathing hard as hell .

We kept going for about 30 minutes and I came first . About 5 minutes later He bust a nut to. we was Out of Breath. He pulled out of me went to the bathroom to throw away the condom. He came out in his boxers and laid down .

"I Love You Logan" he said

I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep .

I woke up 2 hours later and took a shower . He was still knocked out . I got dressed and Drove to get some food .. I left him a text to wake up to ..

I Hope he didnt think we was back together .. I still needed my space ..

♡♡

♡♡

♡♡

♡♡

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Okay. Thank you Guys For the Followers . Can You Guys Please Read this New Trey Songz Book By

ChristinaTheDreamer

I will be in it also . So please Help Support her . .