Chapter 23

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Rags

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I opened my eyes and laid there .. I had just woken Up from the best nap ever. Me & Logan finally did it.. It was the Best. That was the first time I made Love. Logan was the first girl I ever really Loved.. Well still do.

I rolled over and seen she wasnt in the Bed anymore. I got up & put my boxers on . I was about to go look for her but I forgot this was Tielar house.. And She Didnt Like Me.

I needed to Apologize to Her too.. I sat on the bed and looked for my phone . it was in my Pants Pocket ..

I had a Text from Logan.

Wifey: I Went to get some food. Look I Know we had sex and all but im not ready to be back with you. I still need my space. Sorry if I confused you..

What the Fuck!?

I had to read the Message again.. No Lie I was heart broken. I mean I cried to her and she didnt take me back.. This was the first time this happened..

I Hate how I'm sprung off of her but she dont even care about my feelings..

I wanted to throw my Phone ..

Me:Naah , Fuck that. I aint hungry..

I got dressed and waited for a response.

Wifey: Oh.. Well Alright let yourself out..

Me: No. I wanna talk to you. Come back.

Wifey: Come Back Later.... Im Busy right now.

I was pissed and hurt.

She was treating me how I treat these hoes.. Not Cool.

I decided that I was gone get dressed at Home and come back Over..

When I was walking downstairs I seen Tielar on the Couch with a Baby.. Damn I aint know she had a son..

"Umm. Tielar?"

She jumped .

first she looked surprised then Angry..

"Ragz what the fuck-"

"Listen.. I Apologize for my actions.. I realized a few things. I Know putting my hands on you and Logan wasnt right .. Took me a Minute to realize it. Shit yall Hurt me too emotionally and physically.. But Now I Know how it feels.. "

I really meant those words those .. I Hope she forgives me sooner or Later..

She sat there with a Blank face..

I turned to walk away but she stopped me.

"I Hear you.. But I wont forget what you did. Bye Ragz.."

Damn . Her and Logan really was bestfriends cause they both show no love to a Nigga !

I walked out and sat in my car for a few minutes until I pulled off..

◆◇◆◇◆

Ari

"Jaquan.. What happened?"

He looked like he had gotten jumped.. we were sitting on the couch.. I was Waiting on Logan Ass.. This would be Perfect Timing !

"I Got Robbed"

I did feel kinda bad .. But like It felt awkward.

"Damn.. Thats crazy" was all I said..

I could tell he was hurt. He probably was expecting me to be all Caring and Shit.. But No. im Tired of Him Taking Advantage of me...

"Well whats been going on. Hows Grandma?" I was tryna keep the conversation going..

Thats the one thing I Missed the Most. She was so Sweet.

"Alot..shes good.."

"Well.. Tell her I said hey. But I think-"

"I Miss you Ari.."

Ugh. I knew it would lead to this ..

"Look.. Jaquan.. Whatever we had was the past.. I've.moved on.."

I never thought I would say that.. I always pictured myself with Jaquan..

"Ari I Know you still feel something.. Just a little but I know its there.."

I didnt say anything . Im Not sure if what he said was true or false..

"Look my Mom should be coming home soon.. And I Need to cook dinner"

He chuckled..

"Okay Aryanna.. But Just Know I Love You.. "

I got up and walked him to the door.

"Oh.. you must Attract thugs "

I was confused..

"Huh? What you mean?"

"Just Know im not the Only Thug around."

He gave me a hug and limped to his truck.

I thought about what he meant by that.. I was about to take a nap when I got a Call from Tony.. He Said he wanted to come over .. My Birthday is in 2 weeks. I want him to meet my mom..

So I told him later on we can go on a date.. But First I Need to Sleep on what Jaquan said..

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Alright.. Sorry it took so Long. Would have did more but my Phone is dying..

Enjoy ! Comment. & Thanks to the Fans who followed me. I Followed Back.. & to the Ones who Followed then Unfollowed.. Its All good .. Cause yall still gone read my book.. ♡♥♡♥♡