이십 삼 (jicheol) part 1

Start from the beginning

"Well why not? It would be a great bonding experience for the whole family!"

Noticing Jihoon sitting on the couch staring, the pair put their stuff down and jumped onto the couch, crushing the small boy.

"Jihoon sweetie! Oh you haven't stayed over for dinner for so long!"

Looking between the two excited parents, he really didn't know how to answer. "I bet Seungcheol would beat me black and blue if I told them he was about to drag me to a party,"Jihoon thought miserably.

Just as Jihoon was about to answer, Seungcheol appeared and saved his life. Kinda.

Seeing Seungcheol in his favourite colour, red, made him melt. He had a plaid button up shirt underneath and his favourite red pullover on. He had also pulled a dark green jacket over. Cute.

"Hello parents! I was gonna ask you this later but I had a change of plans so can Jihoonie and I go out tonight? We were planning on staying for dinner but I found this great dinner place that I wanted to try!"Seungcejol lied.

"Bu-"

"I know you're excited Jihoonie but we still need to go back to your house so you can get changed. Mom, Dad, pleaaaaase can we go?"

Matching weird expressions crossed their faces that Jihoon couldn't decipher but disappeared in a moment and were replaced with excited smiles and eager screaming, which really really confused Jihoon.

"Ok guys we reeeeally need to go."Seungcejol said while tugging on Jihoon's sleeve.

After saying goodbye, they headed towards Jihoon's house, which conveniently was only a few minutes' walk away.

"Hi mom! Hi dad! I'm back!" Jihoon called as he and Seungcheol took of their shoes and headed inside.

"Oh Seungcheol! What brings you here?"Jihoon's dad asked good naturedly and slapped him on the back.

"Oh I'm bringing Jihoon here," He said while pointing to the small boy trying to help take out the groceries, "to this new place about a ten minutes drive away for dinner. I'll be walking back to my house to borrow my parents car to go."

Jihoons's mom's head immediately shot up when Seungcheol said that. She skipped over to him and hugged him.

"FINALLY SWEETIE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FROM THE MOMENT YOU WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR CARRYING JIHOON WHEN HE BROKE HIS LEG IN 7TH GRADE!" She exclaimed, wiping a fake tear away.

"Jihoon dear, go get changed alright? Your composing can wait one night. Go have fun tonight with Seungcheol," she said while pushing him up the stairs and Seungcheol following.

"Your normal dark blue jeans would be alright but u need to layer up tonight. The temperature is probably gonna drop even more."Seungcehol advised.

"Nah I'm just gonna wear three layers. I'm sure I'll be fine."

Grabbing a grey long sleeved shirt and a light blue pull over with a hoodie, he went and got changed. Seungcheol applauded sarcastically when he stepped out.

"You clean up nicely for an angsty blob of small that likes to stay in sweaters three sizes too big for you."

"You clean up nicely when you... actually you never clean up nicely."

"Asshat."(sorry this is like my own little word ok it's weird IM SORRY)

Shoving each other down the stairs, they were greeted by Jihoon's parents having an epic pillow fight. Noticing the kids were around, Jihoon parents immediate paused and tried to compose themselves.

"UM... right kids, you just go ahead tonight and have fun!" Jihoon's mom hollered sheepishly as they were about to leave. Having an afterthought, she added,"But not too much fun!"

What was his mother even talking about? Was she delusional? Or did Seungcheol actually tell her they would be going for the party?

They talked animatedly, or mostly Seungcheol did, the way back to his house. He took the keys from his parents, and after a short goodbye, they were off to Jihoon's first party in college.

*

HAHAHAHHAHA BLAH I HATE MYSELF THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE GOODBYE TO SELF!!! 🌵😌alright I'm having mid year exams now (crying vvvv hard) 😭😭so I'll update part 2 after may... 10?? I'll try to finish it faster than this one ew 😒OK U GUYS HAVE A FUN TIME READING READING IS GOOD FOR THE HEART AND THE SOUL AND I JUST NEED TO WRITE SOME JICHEOL FLUFF THANKS ILY GUYS 💓👽🎊🌵🦄

*