Twelve

Amelia's POV
After 23 long hours in labour I finally held my baby girl, Bella Marie Horan. Marie was Scarlett's middle name and as we were close I decided to name it after her. Niall agreed with the name, he chose Bella. That was the compromise. I chose the middle and last name he chose the first name. When she first arrived she weighed 5oz because she was so small. For the first day of her life she had to be put in an incubator. It was hard although every night she slept beside my bed. I was too tired to do anything though. The operation had drained me and I was not happy about the long ugly scar traced a tossed my stomach.

Niall say by me the whole time holding my hand and when Bella first arrived he cried, we both did. Bella was tiny and a bundle of joy. Niall has bought her a small teddy bear and white hat to keep her warm. Harry bought her a few bottles and things that me and Niall probably forgot because we were stupid.

All the lads and our parents had come the day after to see Bella, the first day, me not being well enough

All the lads and our parents had come the day after to see Bella, the first day, me not being well enough. When I first held Bella gleamed up at me and I remember feeling like the proudest girl alive. Even though I was young I was completely ready for Bella and I'm sure Niall was too.

Niall was a great father already making sure someone was always with her and that she had her feedings on time. As she was born so early she was a bit small but perfectly healthy.

The day came where we were allowed to bring her home. Niall placed her in the back seat in her car seat and we drive home. He lads gave us a free roam of the house until we got our own place. We were in the process of looking but as Bella arrived early we had not completed the transaction yet. As she was such a newborn baby she had to sleep in a Moses Basket which fit perfectly in our room.

When we arrived home Bella was drifting off to sleep and I cradled her in my arms whilst Niall got the bags out of the boot. I brought her upstairs and led her on the baby changer, changed her nappy and placing her in a white baby grow which had an embroidery brown teddy on the pocket pouch. She was half asleep so I placed her in her crib and pulling the white linen over her frail body.

Niall came up behind me and place a small kiss on her forehead

Niall came up behind me and place a small kiss on her forehead. We decided to stay in the same room as it was easier and it wasn't awkward between me and Niall. Bella was asleep within seconds and I was staring to get drowsy. My nightclothes were folded neatly and I rushed to the bathroom to get changed. I tucked myself under the sheets and immediately fell asleep.
~*~
My dreams were disturbed by heavy screaming coming from my daughters mouth. Before I could process what was happening I saw Niall by her cot carefully picking her up. He grabbed a bottle of ready made formula and started feeding it to her whole quietly singing a song I didn't recognise.

I watched for a while like a creep memorised by the scene of a fathers and his daughter. The more I listened to Niall sing the more I fell in love with the song.

"What song is that?" I asked my voice husk and quiet.

"Love you Goodbye, it's a song I've been working on for the new album" he replied taking his eyes off Bella for a split second.

"It's captivating," I say smiling at him. He returned the gesture before placing Bella back in her crib and switching on the projected which made stars appear on her ceiling. It was a gift from Maura, Niall's mum, and came in awfully handy.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" He asked me and I shook my head just sitting on the edge of the bed looking at my beautiful daughter.

Niall sat next to me strangely close moving a loose stand of hair behind my ear causing me to look at him in the eyes. Oh those icy blue eyes that caught me in a trace every time I looked at them, eyes that could reveal a billion secrets but never uncover his soul. The eyes I fell I love with some years ago.

"What are we Melia?" His voice was hushed. His question caught my breath in my throat. My gut feeling was friends. Everything was working. Friends.

Deep down something was saying more. I knew I wanted more. But everything was too good for more. More ruined everything.

"Millie, I still love you," he said his breath extremely quiet and even.

"Niall, everything is going perfect. We have Bells, the lads, you and me are in a good place, I love you too bu-" and all of a sudden his lips were crashing on mine.

The familiar taste of his lips seemed almost foreign to me now after this long. A billion fireworks exploded, stars racing though my eyes. There was no better feeling then this and when you get a feeling like this you start to crave it, and my craving was becoming an addiction, an addiction that hadn't been taken care of till now.

His hand came to the small of my back pulling me closer making sure our bodies were touching. Out of habit my hands travelled to the back of his neck pulling his hair roughly causing him to groan lowly. That made me smile which he took as an opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth causing a routine to break out in between or mouths. Both our tongues danced and pranced together becoming one as my lungs started to get heavy signalling that I need a breath. Finally when I couldn't hold it any longer I detached myself from him my forehead still pressed against his trying to catch my breath as we were both panting heavily.

Hello people!!
Long time no update! I'm truly sorry for that! I know this is really short but it's still 1055 words long so it's not to bad. Anyways that was a heated chapter!!

Bye my babes
Hales

40 reads next chapter