Chapter 8

***Yugi's POV***
I moaned softly, as I woke up, my back hurting slightly.
"A-Atemu...?"I asked, dazed for a few moments. My eyes fell immediately to the ground as I remembered last night. I brought a hand to my cheek, not shocked to see that there was no pain. He hadn't hit me hard, but that wasn't the point. He hit me...
I stood up, shakily, my back sore from sleeping against the door. I opened the door and prayed Atemu was asleep. I let out a sigh of relief as walked into the living room, finding him curled up on the couch... With fresh tears on his face. Was he really up all Night? I looked at the clock on the wall. It was just 5 in the morning. I walked into the kitchen and was a bit shocked to find a note on the counter. I picked it up, hesitantly
Dear Aibou,
I'm so sorry sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to or want to. I just lost my temper and I shouldn't have. I know you may never forgive me but... I love you. I always have and always will. Your my light and my world. Nothing less. I promised I would protect you, and I broke that promise. I just hope that... One day you'll forgive me.
~Yami, your darkness.

I then realized I had tears on my face. Atemu... I know you never meant to...
I walked into the living room, and sat down next to him silently. I don't know how long I was there, but he finally stirred, and I hadn't moved an inch.
"Aib- ... Yugi... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." I glanced over and saw him trembling. Then I kissed him. (A/N sorry I'm no longer in the break-upy mood. I'm more in the fluff mood now. Hehehe) He seemed surprised, but kissed back, hesitantly. He wrapped his arms around me, like I was a piece of fragile broken glass.
I gently held his arms, and he kissed back harder.
We pulled away after a few moments, and he looked into my eyes, as tears filled his. I brushed them away as they fell. "A-Aibou... I-I'm so s-sorry..." He sobbed softly and I held him close, his face in my chest, as I drew circles on his back.
"I know, Atemu. I know."
We were like that fr a while until he pulled away, sniffing. He slowly brought a hand to my face, but I didn't move away. I knew he wouldn't hurt me again. He softly brushed his hand against where he hit me, and I leaned into his touch. It was soft and gentle.
//Do you... forgive me?// It took me a moment to answer.
\\Yeah...Yeah I do.\\ He smiled slightly, another tear running down his face. I kissed it away, and he pulled me into his lap. I nuzzled him gently, and he purred.
"My Aibou" He mumbled into my jacket shoulder. I shivered as he pulled off my jacket, and tossed it aside. His teeth brushed my shoulder and i let out a soft moan. He laid down, on his back, and pulled me with him. I blushed softly, as he held me close, saying nothing. It was silent. But a comforting silence. One that I liked. I guess we weren't gong to school today.

***A/N***
Yes, Yes, a very short chapter, and I know. I apologize, but atleast I updated two days in a row! :D But anyways, since I haven't in a while, I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH! I WISH I DID, TRUST ME!! See ya.

Mystery Girl