Chapter 4

***I sadly don't own yu-gi-oh***

***WARNING!!!! There will be floof. Yes, I say floof. Not fluff. Floof is cuter.***

♦♦♦Atemu's POV♦♦♦

I looked down to the small sleeping child on my chest and smiled. He had to be the cutest thing ever. Maybe, even cuter than a baby panda! (Vote if you get that reference!!)

I took a deep breath as I gently drew circles on his back and he smiled, faintly.

//My little Aibou... I finally have you again.\\ I thought, not realizing the mind link was still up.

\\I love you, too.\\ He said from within his dream and my eyes widened a bit. \\Umm... am I asleep, Atem?\\ He asked and I let out a small chuckle.

//Yes aibou, you are. And you are absolutely adorable.// I said and I felt him blush through the mind link. //So what are you dreaming about little one?// I asked him, curious.

\\Umm... I'm not totally sure yet... it's dark...\\ He answered and I waited a bit. \\Wait... I... I see something...\\ I raised and eyebrow as I felt him blush deeper.

//What are you dreaming of little one?// I asked a smirk crawling on my face, thinking of the possibilities.

\\Uh... N-Nothing m-much, A-Atemu...\\ He said and the blush deepened. Now I knew it was something that would caught my... interests.

//Then would you mind if I join you in this dream, Yugi?//

\\No! I-It's fine... A-Atemu... oh Ra...\\ He mumbled the last part and I knew I had to get into that dream. ASAP.

//I'm Coming in, Aibou.\\ I said but it seemed like he hadn't heard me. I was fine with that.

I closed my eyes and was quickly dragged, into my Aibou's little dream that he was having.

I was kissing my little Aibou whom was chained to the wall. With only  leather jeans, I pulled back as a smirked played on my lips.

"This is a dream I'm liking Aibou." I said and his eyes widen and he turned about... 28.726 million shades darker. (If that is possible... with Yugi, probably,)

"A-Atemu?!" He asked and he tried to escape his bounds. "W-What are you doing h-here?!" He asked and I chuckled.

"I wanted to see what my little Aibou... was blushing about." I liked the outside of his ear and he arched his back, letting out a deep moan.

"A-Atemu..." he moaned and with my hand I softly ran my fingers down his chest.

My lips traveled down his jaw and quickly found his soft lips. He moaned into the kiss as my hands traveled down his small body. I rested my hands on his hips and he squirmed slightly, under my touch. My kisses gently led down his chest and he let out small mewls and moans.

I slowly let my tongue swirl around his bud and he gasped, arching his back, pushing me closer. I began to suck on it and I played with the other one with my thumb

"O-oh Ra, A-Atem!" He said as I continued torturing him.

I hummed against him and he arched his back again. After it was fairly hardened I moved to the other one and gave it the same attention.

He continued moaning and I slid my hand down his milky white stomach.

"A-Atemu... N-Not y-yet..." He moaned out and I stopped moving my hands and I pulled back, smiling gently.

" OK Aibou." I said as I stopped moving my hands, but I place my lips on his, bringing him into a passionate kiss. As we kissed I had unlocked his bounding and lifted him in my arms, our lips still locked together, as our tongues battle for dominance. Of course in the end I won. I carried him over to the bed as I mapped out ever inch of his mouth. I laid him down and crawled on top of him, then we pulled away, needing air.

I smiled at his flushed face, as we regained our breath. I lied next to him.

He snuggled deep into my chest and I smiled, as I kissed his head gently.

"I love you Aibou." I said gently into his ear and he smiled. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling his closer.

"I love you..." He yawned softly. "Atemu..." He drifted to sleep in my arms.