Chapter 7

Yugi's POV
Today's the day. The day we tell my friends that Atemu's back. And know we are dating...
I jumped slightly as I felt Atem wrap an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close. "What's wrong Aibou?" He asked me and I sighed.
"I'm just afraid out friends are going to hate us... For dating." He held me closer.
"I know they won't Aibou. They are your friends! And plus, I thought that Seto and Joey were dating."
"Kinda. They want to but they don't want to be gay. It's confusing. And the others don't know that. Only I do. So we don't know how they'll react." I said with a frown, as I took off my night shirt, and put on my black tank top.
Atem gently hooked his fingers under my chin, and made me look at him. "Listen Aibou. They are your friends, and I doubt that they won't be your friend anymore, because of your sexuality. You are still you, Yugi." I felt my stomach twist at his gentle words. I nodded and he gently kissed my forehead.
"OK..."
"But I know that slut will be mad."
"Yami!" I yelled at him and he smiled sheepishly.
"What? She is." I glared at him, but it looked more like a cute pout and he chuckled. "You're adorable when you glare Aibou." I pulled away from his grasp as I slipped on my blue jacket. I headed downstairs and froze as I heard a familiar voice.
"YUGI!" Rebecca. "YUGI ARE YOU IN THERE?" She was suppose to be in America! I walked to the door and opened it, as I was tackled in a hug. I barely kept my balance.
"R-Rebecca?! I thought you were in America!" She looked up at me and smiled.
"I was, but I convince my Grandpa to let me come to your school! And now that, that pesky Pharaoh is gone, I can have you all to myself!" OK, that got me mad.
/Aibou, calm down.\ Atem said through the link, but that was a little hard. I pulled away from Rebecca, and turned away.
"Yugi, darling, what's the matter?" I ignored her as I booked it upstairs, just for Atem to pull me into a hug. "Yugi, What's" She froze and I spun around, but Atem held me close. *Why is he back?!" She snarled and this time I felt Atem get mad. I pulled away from him, and approached her.
"Listen Rebecca, I was going to kill myself a few days ago, so I could be with him. But he came from the afterlife and saved me. I love him and he loves me. And I suggest you leave before he does something we'll all regret." She stood frozen for a minute before booking it down the stairs. I faced Atem and he let out a sigh. I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug.
"I love you so much, Yugi" he mumbled in my hair, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you too, Mou Hitori No Boku. Lets head to school"

After that would situation, me and Atem headed to walk to school, but he didn't turn invisible.  I blushed softly as he grabbed my hand.
I bit my lower TV lip,  as I wondered if it's was an good idea or not.  //Don't worry Aibou. I'm sure everything will be fine//
\\I hope so,  Atemu.\\

At lunch
I but my lip,  as the others gaped at me and Atemu. Even Seto was shocked. Tea had had hearts in her eyes and Atems mixed between wanting to barf and wanting to rip her head off.  Finally someone spoke.
"So Atemu, any plans you have while being here?~" She tried to be seductive.  Key word.  Tried. And epicly failed as well.
He growled and I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from jumping her. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, his lips on mine.  Everyone went silent and my face went aflame. After a few moments he pulled away and faced Tea.
"How's that for an answer,  slut?" I sighed as he stomped out.
"Are you... Is he...?" Joey couldn't form full sentences and I faced him.
"Yes, I am gay,  and me and Atem are dating. That's the only reason he came back." After a few blinks and moments of silent,  he responded.
"Might are well join da party." He kissed Seto. Seto's eyes widened,  but he soon closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Joey's waist.  They parted,both their faces flushed as I smiled.  Joeyy yelped as Seto lifted Joey and walked out.
"You can't leave school yet,  sir!" A teacher yelled.
"SCREW THE RULES I GOT A PUPPY!" I chuckled at his response.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I heard Tea scream,  and I jumped slightly before looking at her. "IF YOU WOULD HAVE F*CKING DIED, I COULD HAVE HIM FOR MYSELF! WHY ARE YOU SO F*CKING SELFISH,  GOD DAMN IT!" She raised her fist to punch me,  but right as she brought it down,  Aren't appeared and grabbed her fist. His eyes were dark.
"No one will ever lay a hand on my About again." Tea's eyes filled with fear and Atem tightened his grip on her fist.
"O-Ow! Let going,  that hurts!" she cried out and three guys came running at Atem. He let go of tea,  and looked at the guys with a fiery passion in his eyes. But somehow I knew it was going to turn bad.  Out of pure instinct I ran in front of Atem and kneeled down,  raising my arms. A bright transparent shield appeared and the three guys ran into it.
"Sleep." They fell unconscious and I sighed. I turned around to face Atem. "You and I are going to have a talk when we get home." I stomped out of there,  pissed.

At home later that day
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO GO AGAINST THOSE THREE GUYS?!" I slammed my hands down on the counter.
"I was trying to protect you Aibou!"
"I understand the Yami,  but when it comes to a god damn fight,  YOU WALK OUT!  Yes,  I appreciate what you did for me about Tea,  but I don't need you to be suspended or expelled!"
"OK,  so let me get this straight.  When someone is about to the shit out of you, I JUST WALK AWAY?!" He was starting to get mad.
"Now your just twisting-"
"I'M NOT TWISTING FUCKING SHIT, YUGI! I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU,  AND YOUR GOING FUCKING OFF ON ME" he was pissed.  Full-blown pissed.
"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET SUSPENDED,  ATEM! I CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT ME! AND YOU CAN'T GET INTO GOD DAMN FIGHTS!" Tears were falling down my face. 
"I DON'T WANT TO GET YOU HURT! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?!"
"NO,  JUST I WOULD LIKE TO PROTECT MYSE-" I was stopped short,  as he slapped me.  I was phased for a few moments,  as I processed what just happened. I slowly brought a hand up to my face.
"Y-Yugi I-" I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut,  tears falling down my face. I slid down the door and sat on the ground,  sobbing. He hit me.  He actually did it. I... I never thought he would... And it hurt...  It really hurt.
I cried myself to sleep.

Atem's POV
I sat on the sofa slowly,  still phased.  I just hurt my Aibou... A tear fell down my face,  before I broke down in tears. what have I done? I never wanted to hurt him. I didn't want to.  It was just instinct.  Now he probably hated me.  My light... Hated me...

***A/N***
Hey guys, I understand this is a major cliff hanger,  but I will update soon.  I also apologize for not updated lately,  I have grown lazy and have not wanted to walk twenty feet to the living room,  and type.  I also have back problems and that chair is trying to murder me. Anyways,  I finally got a computer for my room,  so I will be updating like CRAZY! See y'all.

Mystery Out