Introduction

Jody

Today I laid my brother to rest. I left the streets when I started college. He was 26 Faze was all I had. Now it's just me and my daughter. But her mom always wanna trip on a nigga. Oh let me tell you about me.

My name is Jody Banks. I'm 22 years old in college to be a doctor. Life seems crazy right now. I have an ignorant baby moms, the only reason she doesn't trip about me stripping is because of the money she gets for my daughter. She was a red light special.

She was a true baller, but only cuz her dude was a drug lord, once he was killed she fell off and then BAM, we found out she was pregnant. Yep we had a paternity test and it came back mine. So now I have a 2 year old daughter on top of all my bullshit in life.

The more my name moved thru the streets the more ladies came. I strip to pay for school. Not for the game of it. These woman don't care. And neither do I. I'm only here to pay for school nothing more nothing less. I'm sure love is around I'm just not trying to get caught by it.

I hear my boys holla bout love beyond the pole but the only love I ever felt was for the money I make. As long as my daughter and me and my house straight I have no worries.

**************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. Just a little something to start you off with. More to come.