IMAGINE: Dean getting jealous

"I don't even know why!" You exclaim, laughing, to Sam as you both enter into the house you share with the Winchester brothers.
     Sam grins and shakes his head. "Sounds like you've got a problem to me." He remarks.
     You smile and shrug. "Guess so." You answer.
     You look at Dean, who's sitting on the couch, watching Sam and you curiously.
    "We've got groceries." You state, holding up the bags.
     "I see." He mutters.
     You glance at Sam and then back to Dean, your eyebrows drawing slightly. Out of the two brothers, you've always been closest to Dean, but for some reason lately, you've been growing closer to Sam because Dean is acting really strange around you.
     You sniff and turns towards Sam. "I'll take the groceries." You say, holding out your hand.
     He smiles and shakes his head. "No, it's okay, I'll put them away with you." Sam says.
     "I-" Dean starts and then clamps his mouth shut. Sam and you look at him, but Dean turns his head away.
     You shrug and make your way to the kitchen. "Hey, Sam." You whisper, setting the grocery bags on the counter.
     "Yeah?" He asks, looking at you, as he starts pulling items out of the bag.
     "Has Dean been acting strange lately or is it just me?" You ask. Sam sighs with relief.
     "Oh, good, I thought I was the only one." He answers.
     "Do you know if he's doing okay?" You ask.
     Sam shrugs. "He won't talk to me, he just ignores me if I ask him if he's doing all right." He replies.
     You purse your lips and sigh. "Hmm."

———

     You peek your head out of the kitchen, an hour later. "Hey, Dean, wanna help us with dinner?" You ask.
     "No." Dean answer, walking to the front door. "I'm going out for a walk." He announces.
     "Well, don't be too long. Dinner will be ready soon." You say, smiling. Dean slams the door shut making you jump. You tap your fingers against the kitchen door frame, shaking your head.
     "Maybe we should talk to him about it." Sam says from behind you.
    You turn around and rest against the door frame and shrug. "I just don't understand what could be wrong with him." You murmur. "It hurts though. Dean and I are best friends, and it hurts that he can't tell me what's going on." You add.
     Sam steps forward and puts his hands on your shoulders, staring at you. "Y/N, think how I feel. Dean's my brother." He says softly.
    You sigh, your shoulders slumping. Sam pulls you into his arms just as the front door opens.
     "Forget my coa-" Dean trails off, pulling up short when he sees Sam and you embracing.
     Sam and you pull away and look at Dean. Dean takes in a sharp breath and anger quickly flashes in his eyes.
     "Ugh!" He exclaims, turning around and stalking out the door.
     "Dean!" You yell, running after him. You stop by the door and look at Sam. "Stay here. I'm going to get to the bottom of this." You say, before dashing after your best friend.

———

     You grab Dean's arm and wrench him to face you.
     "Y/N, let me go!" He exclaim.
     "No! Not until you tell me what the heck is going on!" You shout. Dean clenches his jaw and looks away from you. "Dean, come on. Please, tell me, what is wrong?" You ask.
     "Nothing." He mutters.
     You poke him in the chest. "You are a very bad liar, Dean Winchester." You state.
     He sighs and reluctantly looks at you. You stare at him, raising your eyebrows. "You really want to know?" He asks.
     "Yes, I really do." You answer, nodding.
     Dean takes a deep breath. "I'm jealous." He states.
    You squint your eyes. "Of what?!" You exclaim.
    "Of Sam and you, okay?" He says, crossing his arms. "You spend so much time together." He mutters.
     "You're jealous that Sam will become my best friend and take the place of you?" You ask. He nods, rubbing his arm. "Dean, out of all the stupidest..." You mutter, shaking your head. You grab his face in your hands. "Look, Dean, you're my best friend, okay? You'll always have a special place in my heart. That doesn't mean I'm not going to be friends with Sam. I love you both like brothers and I couldn't imagine my life without either of you." You state.
     Dean nods. "I know, I'm sorry." He murmurs.
     You sigh and wrap your arms around him. "You owe Sam an apology, Dean. We were both really worried about you." You say.
     He nods again. "I know." He sighs. "Can you forgive me?" He asks.
     You pull back and look at him, smiling a little. "Of course I can." You say. He smiles and you wrap your arm around his waist. "Let's go home, okay?" You say.
     "Okay." Dean says, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!