The Alpha's Rose

This is a sneak peek of the story. 

~ Rose Marie Valentine ~

I woke up chocking on smoke. My lungs were burning, begging for air.

My room was so dark, had it not been for my werewolf heighten senses, I wouldn't have been able to make it to my window.

Nothing could have prepared me for what greeted me there.

The land that I have grown up on was now burning down with angry fire. Fire so hungry that in consumed everything within its reach. Blood. The smell of metalic blood lingered in the air. My pack members now lying of the floor, their blood mixing with the ashes and dirt of my burned land.

What happened? BlackHowlers. But Brett said that he- Brett. I had to find everyone. Are they still alive? Habe they escaped? Did they all leave without me.

Stop jumping into conclusions.

And so I did. I jumped out of my window not caring if I injured myself.

And I tried to manuver my way around the dead bodies. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, they started spilling down my cheecks.

A voice called out to me. I quickly turned around, searching for its source. There stood Jason.

Running up to him, he engulfed me into his arms, tucking my head under his chin. " Thank god you're okay." he kissed my forehead.

"I thought you all left me, or or w-worse. I though you were d-d" he hushed me. " It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

I knew Jason more than to believe him, he was never one to talk much, but i understood him perfectly

Nothing was okay.

Jason's hand reached over my face as he cupped my cheek. His thumb drawing circles around. " I love you." he wispered to me as he leaned in slowly.

Before I can even reply a lone BlackHowler decided that he didnt like sappyy romance and jumped unto us.

Thanks.

But he was no match to our pack's trainer and my hero. Soon his blood too covered our land.

I turned over to Jason, but his eyes were glazed over. He was mind linking. I was always jealous of his ability to do so, not every wolf can. Only those with special raking or significant duties. Wolves such as the alpha, beta, third in command, enforcer, trainer and peace keeper.

The only chance a female can experience such a connection is with her mate.

" We have to go. Now." Jason's voice broke my thoughts.

" What happened?" my voive was shaking. It even sounded foreign to me.

"The BlackHowlers have blocked all paths to escape. They are surrounding our boundaries. Their alpha is requesting every surviving member of the pack to go the our alpha's house."

Oh no. I knew what this meant.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had to find my family, my brother and Violet.

Soon enough we were standing around the alpha's house. My brothers hand on my shoulder, his way of showing support, and I was just thankful he was alive. I glanced around, studying what used to be a beautiful place. Very few female were here. Infact very few people were. Survivors.

I then glanced at the BlackHowler's alpha. The man responsible for all whats happening. He was tall, well built. And like every other alpha, he radiated power. Only when I glanced at his is did I realize what made him different.